Sign in to follow this  
Saroman

Stone Bridge Wip *updated

r9C6zhh.jpg

Reminds me of this one time when I was a wee-noob and I had been joking about "what if" wurm aliens existed... then I had a lighting/graphical glitch right after that and was certain for a few moments I had angered the wurm-gods and was *really* going to be abducted by a mod commanding an in-game alien ship.

Very nice!

I think they'd look a bit better if they were weathered a bit. They look too 'perfect' and clean.

Or perhaps they would look like that when new, and 'weather' over time, a bit like the DMG graphic, but not from decay

• Like 1

solmark, put that on suggestion forum. DoT weathering. make it like pruning where a guy can go in and patch up the weathering itself too if it's undesirable

agree with kadore. Get these bad boys in the game can modify graphic on them later.

Wow the updated photo showing it in game looks awesome, but Umm i think you placed that bridge in the wrong spot, its supposed to be in my backyard on pristine. 

• Like 1

Still don't see why there is hate. Looks as good as I thought it would in the wurmvironment

Edited by Grobuk

Updated

WOW! Just WOW!

And not only talking about the look (which is anyway WOW), but about the fact that you actually did listened to our complains / suggestions!

You ROCK!

*drools* can we get some small pillars for decorating the ends of the bridge too? maybe even seperate?:D

I still think the supports need work can you not just make it an added feature that you pick what tile/tiles you build the supports under?  I guess i can deal with it but it will just mean that for the ocd like people we will have to plan out the length of the bridge to match right or use wood, lol

Edited by Kegan

You will get several choices per same tile bridge length. The code checks for combinations that make sense and lets you choose. More choices the longer the bridge gets obviously.

• Like 5

Will we be able to use these in a mine? I am guessing no but how cool would that be if we could you could make a big crater and put a rope bridge over it.

When can we test these on test?

In test hell, when can we see these in-game!

Woah. This is going to be amazing :)

Multistory made towns look so much better. This is going to push that so much further!