Sign in to follow this  
Saroman

Stone Bridge Wip *updated

They look really good!

but don't look like they have a place in wurm with that design/grapic/texture. 

• Like 1

okay so what if it is just three tiles long how will that work with the footings and i guess the footings can be as long as they need to be or is there some height limit? 

Edit: Also will these have the same features as what was talked about with the others so you can have them on an angle? if so how will that work from like the ground level to say three or four stories high?  

Maybe i missed something with the last discussion on bridges but if what i was thinking was right i am not seeing how these can be implemented like that.  That all said i think they look great just not seeing how they can be any kind of situation friendly with set pillars like that but maybe i am missing something. 

Edited by Kegan

Reminds me of an ancient "Roman" aqueduct. :P

Nice work! :D

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 4

This is worth posting for.

Looks brilliant, I can't wait to see these used.

They look great, but I don't think they fit with the rest of the world construction.  

• Like 1

Also might be nice to have a railing that matches up with something we have already like iron or something. If there was a way we could chose that would be great but i can see the issues with that too, lol

Very nice!

I think they'd look a bit better if they were weathered a bit. They look too 'perfect' and clean.

Looks great, can't wait till their in game. What I'm wondering though is, is there a max water depth that you can place a bridge over?

• Like 1

Awesome!  If I was to offer input, my only critique would be to perhaps rough it up a little bit or look into matching the stone texture more with our current set of textures (maybe it does match but the scale is throwing me off?).

• Like 1

i have to agree,  love it. but it does look a bit to good for this game.  the stone /brick should look closer to out walls . and look less durable.  this current look . to me looks like a train bridge. to well engineered.

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Stone_bridge_in_Kiltsi_manor_park.jpg

http://www.archive.wtmorris.org/stone/bridge.html

Jones-Rd-bridge523-e1360502682488.jpg

trump-bridge.jpg

Edited by validate

i am wondering... what is the scale of this picture you posted? seems to be just huge... or is it just high enough to ride under it?