Sign in to follow this  
survivedawn

[31X31] New Deed Looking For Villagers

jlCtt0oFdOqrH.jpg

Lemuria is a brand new deed that is 31x31, it has been created recently and the only changes to the land so far is a 3x2 house, some slabs, and a mine. There is no water source(yet), and there are a lot of aggresive mobs in the area. However, I do have a spirit templar to defend the deed.

This is not a deed where someome will give you stuff and look after your needs, if you need something, you have to work on the land to get it. For example, crops for food, animals for meat, mine iron for tools, etc.

I am inviting players to come live on the deed and do whatever you want, as long as it is something realistic. There is only a basic outline I want followed (e.g, all the sand tiles will be turned into farm)

Some requirements I have are:

• A couple skills above 30
  • Be close to my time zone, (GMT -4, UTC -5) If you dont know how to check yours, click THIS to see my current time, and see if your time is 2-3 hours off or less.

I am usually on from 1pm to 11pm or so, on and off in between those times

Location ( 7.5x, 10.5y)

jbxwmYIQknDmF6.png

Either walk there, and wait for me to get on to accept you, or you can PM me in game(IGN: Alfansor) or forums before you come. 

Edited by survivedawn