Sign in to follow this  
notstupidbobb

Horses-5Speed, with 6 traits - 1.5 silver

Glengarry Farms has 5 speed horses, with  6 traits, such as tough bugger, fights fiercely, and unusually strong and healthy.

ALL HORSES ARE ONLY 1.5 silver

All horses are groomed daily from their birth into Wurm, as it is said to increase longevity.

We are located at y8, x 23 on the Pristine map.

There is free delivery to many places, but it does depend on where you have decided to live, ... how much of a hermit you are.

If you are interested you can message me, Notstupidbobb, in game or leave a message here.

Horses now available

MALES                                                                                                                

Sad Pie Black , mature,   6 trait, 5 speed horse, is a tough bugger, fleeter movement, lightning movement, strong body, can carry more than average and has strong legs.

Ochoosio Black,  adolescent,  6 trait, 5 speed horse unusually strong and healthy, fleeter movement, lightning movement, strong body, can carry more than average, and has strong legs.

Wart Copper Brown,  adolescent,  6 trait, 5 speed horse Certain spark in its eye, fleeter movement, lightning movement, strong body, can carry more than average, and has strong legs.

Silver Halt Black, adolescent,  6 trait, 5 speed horse  Unusually strong and healthy, fleeter movement, lightning movement, strong body, can carry more than average, and has strong legs.

FEMALES                                                                                                            

Blood Mountain, brown,  adolescent    6 trait, 5 speed horse, will fight fiercely, fleeter movement, lightning movement, strong body, can carry more than average, and has strong legs.

Iron Tear, white, mature horse     6 trait, 5 speed horse, Is a tough bugger, fleeter movement, lightning movement, strong body, can carry more than average, and has strong legs.

Sara West Gray,  adolescent  6 trait, 5 speed horse, is a tough bugger, fleeter movement, lightning movement, strong body, can carry more than average, and has strong legs.

Babe Pearl White,  adolescent 6 trait horse, has a certain spark in her eye, fleeter movement, lightning movement, strong body, can carry more than average, and has strong legs.

Edited by notstupidbobb
  • Like 1

Hay Im intrested in the white pair Molly and kiss y26 x8 if you are able to being them to me let me know by pm and well try and set up a time thanks booskii Im on pristine brown 4 speeds if you have any

Edited by Booskii

Malicarth might be on Im at work for several more hours if he is on he should not mind covering me if he has it

Hey Bob, I have an excess of female four speeds, no bad traits that I can see at AH 35. Would you be willing to trade a few for male four speeds or a handful or my girls for one five speed? I live right by Booskii if that matters at all. :)

Got some! Woohoo!

Edited by Rohsz

Hay I would like females Sarasweat gray and babe pearl white females and a 4 spd female your choice 3s. Can you bring this by? I'll be home in 4-5 hrs. Send me anpm if you need anything else. This will be 5/6 est

Edited by Booskii

k I will be around .. you will have to remind me where you are in game again.. I sort of remember .. but not exactly