Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Do You Want To Have Your Deed Videoed?

As you have probably seen I n my video's, I have covered a couple of deeds, show where they are at is their stage of development. I have also, shown some really developed deed such as Muspellshiemr, House of lords and briefly The "Factional fight" deed, "Autumn Twilight".

So What I want to to get from people is a list of your deed you may want to be shown and spotlighted. With mutlistorey introduced, we need to have these deeds shown :)

I already have Rose and Hills Of Aenasan, to be done and also Elwood has requested I come visit his "Ultimaris".

Obviously, this takes time to execute, travel time and then editing, especiialy large tour get edited down and it takes a bit of time.

The other thing I should be asking is people timezone. It will be pretty hard for me to do some deed due to players not being on at the same time as me.

My time zone is +10gmt which is Sydney, Australia, so my play time mostly is 8-11;30pm most nights, which morning is euro and pretty damn late in the US. The only exception is thurs im on most of the day. But im sure we can fit in a quick tour somewhere.

Basically, you run me through you deed quickly, typing detail that i should know in chat and ill do an overdub later stating all you have said. Easy!

Please List below if you want your deed videod and I'll try to come down and do it.

Milo

Edited by Milosanx
  • Like 1

Hey Milsanx,

First of all I have to say that it's a really nice thing what you're doing. :)

I just got my new deed and I would love to have a video tour as the "before" part of a "before, during and after" set; not for global fame, but for personal archive. :)

Now my question (and pretty sure not only my question) is... you're doing this for free or you're charging for it? And if you charge, how much it is?

Looking forward for your answer.

Cheers,

Alex

Hey Alex, 

No I'm not charging for it. I do it cause I like to do it, I enjoy doing video. Even though most of us in wurm are very reclusive, it's great to be able to see deed develop or even know they exist.

The other thing I should be asking is people timezone. It will be pretty hard for me to do some deed due to players not being on at the same time as me.

My time zone is +10gmt which is Sydney, Australia, so my play time mostly is 8-11;30pm most nights, which morning is euro and pretty damn late in the US. The only exception is thurs i'm on most of the day.

I'd probably say at this stage i'd just do established deeds, as due to travelling, doing before during and after is a bit much to take on, easpecially across many servers.

For instance, I have 2 to do and I'd like to do a proper one of House of lords, as its a short ride away.

Edited by Milosanx

While you walk past Rose's deed, maybe you can check mine too ;P

I picked the hardest spot to build on just to get next to spawn on indy. [each tile was 65-100slope]

In short time of 2months ive made every tile on my deed useful on the mountain and used the most valuable materials:

such as stone houses + black dyes + 150floorboards + special dyed lamps + hota statues.

PM me if there is anything more specific you want to know bout it.

Edit;

If you take a longer trip, then definetly my main deed in cele would be something to be shown aswell :P

Got dirt walls up with palisades on top with only water canal entrance where I store my bsbs + knarr

Dollar sign with 14rowboats.. supreme and rare forges.. and so much more to see ^^

Edited by silakka
  • Like 1

I totally understand that you prefer to only shoot well established deeds; no hard feelings; sorry for bothering.

• Like 1

I totally understand that you prefer to only shoot well established deeds; no hard feelings; sorry for bothering.

Aww lol no need to say sorry sillio =)

Come to epic and video the inside of all MR and BL deeds for me!

I've thought about doing or having a video done for Tenakill, but honestly, there's not much to show off. It's your standard cluster of small buildings, grazing fields and wooded reserves.

Maybe one day... when I finish certain projects. (check back with me in, like, 2018)  :P