Sign in to follow this  
HughMongus

Indy Just Crashed?

Woooo... Indy just crashed, both alts saying "Connection denied: The server is currently not available".  Has this happend to other worlds?

Cheers!  Hughmongus

According to the server stats Independence was the only one choking

Edited by Aeris

Mean while somewhere in the Club Code AB office tower, the security hamster is screaming into his radio to the elevator power hamster, "Faster, FASTER!!!" as he enduring the agonizingly slow ride up to where the reset button is located.

Two squirrels passing by on the street notice the red flashing lights on the lobby security console and one turns to the other and says "Not again?"

... food for thought..

Cheers! Hughmongus

• Like 1

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by sunsvortex, November 21, 2013 - trolling
Hidden by sunsvortex, November 21, 2013 - trolling

Wurm OFFline

Hahahahahaha

Edited by Derecho

Why does it always seem to be independence?   They should swap our hamster with another server's, so we can catch a break, and some other server can feel our frustration for a change.  But Wurm still rocks, just missing it!

• Like 2

Yeah, I wish the server was up and running lol, had a lot of plans for the next two hours I as going to play.

Same here... seems it crashed but it's independence only. 

Why does it always seem to be independence?   They should swap our hamster with another server's, so we can catch a break, and some other server can feel our frustration for a change.  But Wurm still rocks, just missing it!

I'm feeling the same thing Tarq...

• Like 2

and I just came to indy to get my drake imped; Now I'm stuck XD

I'm blaming Fettuccinni... He just left indie to chaos! 

He loves killing mobs!

Maybe he murdered the indie hamster, on his way out.     :o

-Oh God, I bet there's blood everywhere.

--Bits and pieces of hamster all over the place.

---I bet he even butchered it, and is currently making healing covers from it's teeth!

----God, your sick, Fett!

Edited by Tarquin
  • Like 2

Here we go again...

My sentiment exactly. Right on time as usual to cause problems on the weekend. This is starting to become an annoyingly predictable pattern. 

My sentiment exactly. Right on time as usual to cause problems on the weekend. This is starting to become an annoyingly predictable pattern. 

Most annoying when you work all the day, and at night you pay to play a game where the server you play.. is down... and you can't do nothing but writting in a forum. I'm gonna sleep.

• Like 2

It's only Wednesday, sure it will get fixed.

I understand things happen every now and then. But this is getting old really fast. Weekly... We need to get together and chip in for a new hamster. Better yet, lets get a gerbil. The hamster isn't working so well.

• Like 2

There I was, minding my own business, killing all these animals, and then the hamster kills everyone. Nice.

• Like 1

It's only Wednesday, sure it will get fixed.

I'm sure it will get rebooted, yes. But the root cause of it being found and resolved would be the best plan. No more band-aids or "this reboot will postpone hard work" please.  I'd be very receptive to the server being down a while if the issue was found and resolved instead of the good ole reboot and wait til next crash method.

I'm not so stubborn or mean as to think things don't happen but like someone else said enough of this weekly crashing already. Whatever the problem is I am sure Rolf can handle it. We just need to get him dedicated to finding out the problem instead of rebooting servers and waiting for the next imminent crash which is showing itself to be much sooner than later.