Sign in to follow this  
Celeia

Project: Fluffy Flyway

We've been working on this project for a couple months now so yeah has been a ton of work with it lol 

You can find the tunnel entrance on the SE shore of Paramount, just left of that peninsula facing south. It's hard to miss, very well designed entrance xP

Thanks, found it, indeed it's hard to miss if you're looking for it.

Is this all completed now, or is there still mining to do?

There still is work to do! I've been there the other day mining, and taken a look: the first part from Paramount Lake is wide, but the second part of the tunnel, to Harvest Moon, is one-tile wide and we need to make it 4-tiles. I've started there mining stone till servers shutdown. Lots of work still needed to become passable by ships for all its length, and as I understand, help is welcome!

There's stone, silver veins all around, some iron vein, and organizers have taken care to bring on place the necessary (bsbs, forges, meals, stuff).

STILL LOTS OF WORK TO DO!!!

I think we have about 1/6 done of the whole project!!

So pls join us!!!

:wub:  Big Thanks :wub: 

to my newest mining minions and my 2 donators of waggons and crates, so we finally can start to get out all that ore collected in the tunnels!!!

Edited by Celeia

I might come and take some of that rock away :)

I have many walls and buildings to build and this highway is not far from my home so It will help me a nice bit when it's completed.

Well, once the servers are back online... my first order of business is crating out a cart (I JUST rafted a large cart, and while I can't complain about the skillgain it gave me... ugh... crates are where it's at!)

Once that's all done, hopefully this weekend, I will come down and do some tunnelrat work!

still in need of many fluffy minions to mine their cute asses off :P

• Like 1