Sign in to follow this  
Kegan

Elder Scrolls Online - Beta

I just got an invitation for a beta weekend starting on the 22nd did anyone else get in?  I am not expecting much but i will for sure be checking it out. 

Edited by Kegan

i hope it appears soon on console so i can play it together with wurm. Elders scrolls online at PS4 pls

Not gonna be any  reviews, photos, or videos from this beta test. Read the NDA.

I'll give it another shot, but last time I tried last month it was horrible graphics and laggy, so I am not too optimistic.

Aye releasing such content ahead of time is usually a good way to violate nda's :P

Sometimes even just saying ur in the beta can do it... fine print.

Edited by Klaa

Aye releasing such content ahead of time is usually a good way to violate nda's :P

Sometimes even just saying ur in the beta can do it... fine print.

Well they say on their site that there is a beta and that they sent out invitations so i don't think it is big secret. I am sure it will be short lived with me anyway i can not see any game even coming close to what wurm can offer. 

If it was coming out 4 years ago, I might have been hyped...

Too many AAA mmo's failing or going down the F2P route lately though. Not expecting much, I am guessing it will be a GW2 all over again. Huge numbers at release, struggling after a couple months.

Edited by Pescadera

GW2 still has a massive playerbase, so don't see how that game failed..lol   But I am curious of this game

Can someone explain to me why the kindling I never get invited in betas ?? Seriously no company ever invites me even when I apply with 10 different accounts and IPs. I so wanted to beta-test this game. Seriously what the kindling is going on.

Edited by Issle

Your use of the word 'kindling' in replacement of the word 'hell'? :P

Edited by Shrimpiie

Can someone explain to me why the kindling I never get invited in betas ?? Seriously no company ever invites me even when I apply with 10 different accounts and IPs. I so wanted to beta-test this game. Seriously what the kindling is going on.

Theres a "black book" that gaming publishers keep.  :ph34r:

Id say more but I may have already said too much...

• Like 2

My first Beta was Vanguard and my second was Elemental: War of Magic.

Clearly, as a beta tester I am a deadly curse and should stay away.

Well i can tell you it is a huge download it would have taken me the whole ten day trial to get the thing downloaded if i used a trial to check it out after launch, lol

My first Beta was Vanguard and my second was Elemental: War of Magic.

Clearly, as a beta tester I am a deadly curse and should stay away.

Poor poor Vanguard,  That was a miserable year.  What was your character name in VG Beta, might have run into you ? 

I'll keep any eye out for folks in ESO beta.

I got the email for this weekend too, definitely looking forward to it since last test was so short

It seems I've got one as well, but it'll be hard to find time for it especially since Black Flag was released. :P

Poor poor Vanguard,  That was a miserable year.  What was your character name in VG Beta, might have run into you ? 

I'll keep any eye out for folks in ESO beta.

I was Kuloth in VG from beta all the way through to level 51, at which point I encountered the Sony content, and finally gave up on it.

Played it on and off for two or three years - soooo much potential WASTED. Even though they were fleeting moments, the handful of really great group sessions I had with my friends in that game stand out as some of the best ever in any game. VG was the weirdest mix I've ever seen of great ideas badly implemented, and pure crap.

I was Kuloth in VG from beta all the way through to level 51, at which point I encountered the Sony content, and finally gave up on it.

Afraid it doesn't ring a bell.  I was "Thorsen Belthize", I was the crafting sphere player rep (not a paid staff position) through Beta and release.  I quit playing VG when SOE took over. Several other folks quit too and came to Wurm that week, I came over as well for a few days but left, wasn't really impressed with Wurm then and frankly kind of burned on MMOs in general.  

Oh well back to non-wurm ESO topic.  In a few years we can discuss how good it could have been and why it too eventually failed while Wurm keeps sliding under the radar.

Edited by belthize

Form personal relationships with developers in the gaming industry.  I get into prettymuch every AAA title's beta because of doing that. :P

ESO is awful by the way.  Yes I'm in the beta again (been in since the first Alpha wave) this coming weekend.  Don't expect too much, the game is really really bad.