Sign in to follow this  
yetian

Strongwall & Mole Senses Casting Available. East Xanadu (will consider other locations)

Harmony my Mag priest is available to cast Strongwall or Mole Senses in Eastern Xanadu. I live at Bradda Cove on Xanadu (p23). I will consider other parts of Xanadu and Pristine/Release, contact me (details at the end of this post) with your location and the work required.

I usually am available 8-10pm GMT, later Fri/Sat nights if I am about.

Pricing

Strongwall

1s for 1 tile

2 or more tiles are priced at 75c per tile (so 2 tiles are 1.5s).

Mole Senses = 1s per cast

Discounts negotiable if locks are provided to sacrifice for favour.

I will use my own vesseled gems if I have them available to speed up the process.

On a job of more than 1 tile I will make some locks beforehand to sacrifice for favour. This speeds up the process quite a bit.

I can use your own iron/forge/altar on site to make the locks and any tiles done using your own supplies are 50c per tile.

Prospecting

Free prospecting of veins with any mag cast, to give an indication on the amount of ore left in veins and QL.

Contact

Drop me a message here, as Naitey/Harmony in game or @mmoyeti on twitter.

Edited by yetian
  • Like 2

I was talking in chat and I can't remember off hand who it was that said they were doing the North. If you can't find any I am happy to sail up there. Might take me a couple of nights if you are in no rush.

I am currently sailing to near blossom tonight so won't be far away.

If strong wall up north is an issue I can open up my services and alter price based on distance. Just wanted to give others a chance to provide the service in their local areas.

I am near Blossom (X17,Y26 - Eagle's Peak) and can offer Strongwall casts if needed.  Can send a PM to Davan if Naitey is booked up or need someone local in that area.

Edited by Davan

+1 for Naitey - came straight up when I asked (bad weather against the trip here) - no problems at all. Very happy with the service, thanks.

Thanks Bullbrand. :)

I will open my services up to cover all Pristine in case people can't find someone local as I've been asked to travel north a few times now, plus I enjoy the exploration trips. I am fine with people using Davan if he's closer.

Edited by yetian

Currently helping out on the fluffy flyway, but still available for casts if needed. :-)

• Like 1

Could do with a Strongwall over in the SE, if you are still active? :)

Sure. :-) PM me with details and I will try to get down there tomorrow night for you. I live in the SE.

I'm often online too, my mag, 'Opulence' is able to travel throughout P/R.

Flat prices for all services, 1s for first tile, 90c for second, 80c for third.. etc.etc.

so long as locks and altar are available, tho i'm not opposed to waiting for the favour to build slowly if you have the time.

Also available my Vyn 'Cerebrum, able to cast Locate soul to get your body back, or find that lost pet.

Based at Dragons Keep just outside Blossom. Have Horse / Boat as required.

PM JDBooker/Opulence/Cerebrum ingame.

If we are advertising others on my thread then I will mention I also have a Vyn priest friend if anyone needs. :-)

Myself and allies really should get a merchant thread up, though that's for another post. ;-)

• Like 2

Great service! Needed an entrance collapsed and it was quickly done at a fair price :D. Usings gems/locks as discount was very nice. Would definitely recommend !

Thanks Cookie. It was a fun trip, complete with croc bite souvenir. ;)

I'd like to recommend Yetian's services!!

He did a lot of Strongwalls to fix my mine (more than 15 :P), it took a long time, but he was always pleasant and a fun guy being around. ;)

Strongwalled a few problems in my mine, fair price and quick service. Definitely recommend him for anything you need!

Yetian's Magranon Services were very excellent at very reasonable rates! I would definitely recommend him to others. +1

Excellent work very fast, helpful and polite +1 all the way

Thanks Eagleeye, spare locks were appreciated. :-)

I have moved to Xanadu p23 but can still sail to Pristine/Release now we have a shiny canal open to grant my area sea access. I'm also available for eastern Xanadu casting.

Changed a bit to offer SE Xanadu casting and will consider other locations, so feel free to drop me a message.

Sailing down to R26 at the moment to do my first Xanadu job since moving.

Just completed a job in NE Xanadu. Will be sailing back down to p23 tonight.

☺

Still available. Free ore counts for your veins with each cast (60 prospecting).