Sign in to follow this  
rerolled

Not Supported, Help

Hey guys sorry if this has been talked about before or not,but my search only came up with 1 post and it wasnt solved.

When i click play the game launch's and then it goes to "Not Supported" screen til i alt tab and close wurm through task manager.( I have tried different resolutions)

When i alt tab to desktop i can hover over wurm icon and it pops up mini windows  and i can see the game working just cant open the icon or goes back to not supported

I recently changed mobo's and gpu but i installed all current drivers for both, Im hearing a opengl problem or somthing from others, so any idea's?

Im gonna keep searching for fixes but i figured id get this out in meantime.Sorry if it's a old subject, thanks

Rerolled - Celebration

Edited by rerolled

Hey Kegan thanks for quick reply, And nope clearing cache didnt work. Im gonna uninstall wurm and java and reinstall while  looking for other fixes. any other ideas maybe?

Okay, Reinstalled java and wurum, and its all good now, thanks, SOLVED

Okay i found out its fullscreen that gives me not supported screen, even though i set it to 60 refresh rate which of course my monitor can handle and resolution is same as my desktop, any ideas why i cant go fullscreen?

Edited by rerolled

Try to post this in client bugs it might be some kind of new bug or something. 

Are you sure you choose a resolution that match you monitor?