Sign in to follow this  
DevBlog

Game Back Online!

Finally we’ve managed to get our servers back online!

These are the details of the situation:

• Since the servers have been shut down not a lot of ingame time has passed so there was negligble decay and settlement upkeep cost.
  • Those of you who had premium time this Friday have been reimbursed 7 days premium time.
  • Everyone has received full sleep bonus
  • There is a 24 hour PvP ban on the Chaos server where a raid took place. The reason behind the ban is to let stranded players get home safely.
  • The decision to block corpse looting except by the person who died was never implemented. This will help friends and allies retrieve corpses.

Thank you for your support through this ordeal!

• Like 12

Very happy to be back in Exodus. Thankyou for the generous compensation.

we're getting dc's again on release, it's happened several times but only for a second

A cpl of people have D/C from exo. I have experienced some minor lag off and on, kinda like how it was before the attacks. Overall its been playable though :)

Thanks alot from me also. For keeping us updated regularly and working on it until problems were solved, and for the generous compensation.

Thank you guys n gals for keeping us updated and as Smiling Cat said "Generous Compensation". I very much appreciate the 7 days added to my prem time and it really makes Wurm stand out in the market. 

Sign in to follow this