Sign in to follow this  
Owesometothemax

I Can't Connect (Account Issues I Think)

So my account is obviously working fine on the forums since I'm able to post this, but when I click play on the launcher it goes to the loading screen then stops and says "you need to register an account on wurm" (and it gives the link). I just reset my password to see if that would help but it did not. Any ideas?

Forum accounts and in-game characters are not connected. A character is created with this form: http://jenn001.game.wurmonline.com/WurmWeb/index.jsp?c=register

ahh ok. Is there a way to change my password for the game? Because I have an account for the game already .

Edit: wait nevemind I found out how to change it. I'll do that now and see what it does

Secound edit: I changed my password yet it still gives me the same message. Also, when I was changing my password and clicked "ok" it said it didn't recognize my email. (and yes, I typed it right). 

Edited by Owesometothemax

Is it possible that it is a free account that has never bought premium, and has not been logged in for three or more months? If so then it is deleted.

Haha yeah my account is long gone then. Does that mean the username was deleted with it? If so then I can create a new character and still use the same username. If not, oh well :P

But I guess this works perfectly as I was planning on starting out fresh :)

Correct, when the account is deleted the name becomes available for use.

Based on the nature of the account I can safely say it would not be very hard at all to regain what was lost in a couple weeks or less.

Edited by Shrimpiie

No problem, and I am sure Elias sends his regards to if he doesn't happen to see this thread replied to.