Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Chaos Decision

Your siding with JK, not looking at this from an outside perspective.

I still think option D would have been the best course of action.

I would hope you may speak to or be ashamed of another one of your 'team' after speaking to GM no less in what I considor really rude, uncalled for and damn disrespectful.

[22:29:31] <******> how bout you go bite yourself and take it to a higher gm

And, being honest, I don't think any amount of time would have been enough tothink of a solution where everyone was happy. Unfortunatly.

****** = a rude jk player.

Edited by Lulu
  • Like 1

Your siding with JK, not looking at this from an outside perspective.

I still think option D would have been the best course of action.

I would hope you may speak to or be ashamed of another one of your 'team' after speaking to GM no less in what I considor really rude, uncalled for and damn disrespectful.

[22:29:31] <xxx> how bout you go bite yourself and take it to a higher gm

And, being honest, I don't think any amount of time would have been enough tothink of a solution where everyone was happy. Unfortunatly.

What kingdom doesn't have a bozo or two to spam local?

In reply to the critisim that not all the MR left immediately. Thats due to the fact that there were 35 individual players and 39 accounts present at the raid. This means that in the 3 knarrs we bought and other assorted boats we had to shuttle people out in groups meaning that some people had to wait for others to log on. Obviously coordinating such a large group is difficult and with many timezones its quite challenging. 

@Xallo you have a problem with MR "Running around JK lands" and yet you also have problem with MR wanting to and indeed now having left in boats. Obviously you know the land route back to the nearest MR deed would have 30+MR running through a hell of alot more of JK lands than having us sail down a coast most of which we control. You can see my slight confusion over what exactly you really want or dont want :P

Anyway, the important part is that MR has now left. With a fraction of the loot we would have walked away with had the servers not gone down. We get to keep everything we earned and was firmly in our possession at the time of the servers starting to crash. But at the end of the day all of the good stuff (the multiple drake and scale sets) were immediately ported back to Kratos before the servers crashed so were always in our hands :)

Hopefully now we can all move on and enjoy the game being back up and being able to play and I look forward to the next raid. This time JK wont be so fortunate to have us interrupted by a game DDoS. :P

Edited by Emoo

...long post... hope you don't mind me not quoting it

The boat point has already been explained so I'll leave that...

No more looting was done after the server came back up. We picked up the corpse of one of our own, which was off deed. Several players entered the deed to see if any other MR players had died on deed, but nothing more was taken. The only loot taken down to the boats was loot we had already secured from the raid.

The only horses we took back were horses we had taken to the raid. Some of the horses actually vanished during the downtime, and during the raid some JK players moved horses, some died, but we did not end up with any JK horses in our midst. In vent there was some confusion about which horse belonged to who, but all horses belonging to JK were returned.

Your fourth point was agreed to in local. MR players were waiting up at The Damned for any MR who hadn't logged in yet. Apparently the JK players didn't like that so it was agreed that MR would wait at the docks and JK would wait at the deed. Any MR trying to wait up at The Damned would have been ported back to the docks as JK were ported back to the deed - but we upheld our side of the bargain so there was no need to port any of us, with the exception of Doctorchaos who logged in after everyone else, and since MR had to wait at the boats instead of waiting for players to protect them from guards and get them to the boats in safety, he was ported to the docks.

I hope this explains some of your criticisms Xallo.. The GMs reacted as they saw fit at the time and as far as I can see they made good calls. I'm sure if you had been here you would be basing it on your own experience instead of second hand tellings :)

Edited by Rosie

Really Xallo?

You are clearly being fed misinformation.

The boat you are talking about was passengered by 2 alts. They couldn't commandeer. We had many MR at the docks who could have got on as commander at any point but we were waiting for people. Secondly the horse which was mislead by Red was instantly given back as Red made a mistake in leading it. 

The loot we so call 'took' from your deed was infact the Loot we had ALREADY secured from your deed well before the server crashing even started. We were allowed to safely return TO the boats with the loot because it was technically IN OUR possession as was now owned by us due to the fact we HAD taken it from your deed.

The only people you had at the docks were alts which you were trying to use to grief in any means necessary DESPITE the fact that it had been stated no PvP was to be allowed which included trying to take anything anyway so there was no reason for your alts to be there. 

What you people don't seem to be realizing is, you are complaining about the fact we are being told to VACATE your deed despite the fact that on Friday we had a 37 man strong raid force and you had few people there to stop us from breaking into your houses and chests. The damage done to your deed would have been A LOT more severe than it currently is, considering we HAD to call off the raid and we had to abandon the premises. You have so far made accusations including the fact that 'you could have defended' and that you 'were unable to do anything during the lag'. MR had these problems too, so far we have had people die from being attacked while the lag occurred due to either being on deed when the Templar's spawned or being attacked by tower guards. Not only this but a raid we planned for over a week has had to have been called off and we have had to return to Kratos. You aren't the only people aggravated by the situation its caused us. 

I seriously don't get how a DDOS attacked that pretty much saved your deed from being completely ransacked is something you should complain about when we are told to leave. Near enough most of the JK that are currently present online were not there when we attacked the deed the other day so you cant say 'we could be killing them right now'.

Also trying to claim the Scepter was in your possession was just Low and pretty pathetic. Most people who know me know I'm rarely one to pipe up about kingdom conflict but the way some of the JK have handled this whole ordeal and tried to abuse it has really made me lose some of my respect for your kingdom as a whole. 

Respect to the GM team for handling it effectively and hastily despite being under pressure from several players. Particularly Enma and Vesper.

Edited by Jools
  • Like 1

I am not sure if this is relevant at all but....

Not wanting to be late for work but also not wanting to be left behind at the deed, I quickly logged in about 2 hours ago and was evacuated, logging off on the rescue boat.

Cita, Red and Togiodi came to collect me from the South East corner of The Damned. The reason for this was because tower guards would have attacked me on the way back to the boats. I recorded everything from the time I logged in to the time I logged off.

This video contains everything from my POV and the ventrilo chatter. It is available upon request by GM should it be necessary for resolving any outstanding issues.

• Like 5

I lost a lot of respect for JK from this. There was a lot of lies/fallacies that came out of the people situated at that deed (*). And a lot of slander thrown at the GMs just trying to help. Thank you to the GMs for dealing with the situation and ignoring the insults that were sent to you in local. 

Back-talking a GM and ignoring their commands is not how you solve a situation guys. I hope you accept that in the future.

*: Boats fallacy, looting the deed (clear lie), Scepter, etc. etc. etc. 

• Like 2

Sorry to bring this up, but I did see a fallacy with your argument Issle.

[22:35:58] <Enma> That is a different issue, we'll take care of Issle.

Apparently JK are trying to get me banned because I accidentally attacked ( but did not kill ) an alt that was standing next to the tower guard. Kudos JK, nice fair play.

Accidentally attacked? Guards look nothing like a player.

Here are logs someone posted:

[20:12:33] Issle tries to cut you!
[20:12:34] Issle seems to target your uppercenter parts.
[20:12:35] Issle targets your uppercenter parts.

[20:12:41] Issle cuts you extremely hard in the right shoulder and damages it.
[20:12:41] Issle infects you with a disease.

Also, note the time difference. You started to attack him, aimed for his head, and it took you 8 seconds to hit him from the moment you attacked.

Not trying to get you banned by any means, honestly, but I wanted to clear that part up. The accidental part won't get you very far.

Edited by Xallo
  • Like 1

Let me see. was someone saying Issle was targeting a guard but accidently targeted a player?

Maybe he was on automatic fight and it took a while to notice it?

Sorry to bring this up, but I did see a fallacy with your argument Issle.

Accidentally attacked? Guards look nothing like a player.

Here are logs someone posted:

[20:12:33] Issle tries to cut you!

[20:12:34] Issle seems to target your uppercenter parts.

[20:12:35] Issle targets your uppercenter parts.

[20:12:41] Issle cuts you extremely hard in the right shoulder and damages it.

[20:12:41] Issle infects you with a disease.

Also, note the time difference. You started to attack him, aimed for his head, and it took you 8 seconds to hit him from the moment you attacked.

Not trying to get you banned by any means, honestly, but I wanted to clear that part up. The accidental part won't get you very far.

The alts where running back and forth between us when fighting guards, hoping one of us would accidentally hit them so they could start complaining. Can easy miss click if you have bind target. It's nothing weird by aiming for upper center if he thought it was a guard at first.

• Like 1

I think that's a lame excuse. Ohwell, what about this one someone sent me? Surely you wouldnt be fighting towerguards without a weapon on...

[01:30:14] Kingen tries to hit you!  [01:30:18] Kingen hits you lightly in the left thigh and irritates it.

I think that's a lame excuse. Ohwell, what about this one someone sent me? Surely you wouldnt be fighting towerguards without a weapon on...

[01:30:14] Kingen tries to hit you!  [01:30:18] Kingen hits you lightly in the left thigh and irritates it.

Took weapons off when the alts where nearby in most cases, to not accidentally hit them.

Keeping picking on things if it makes you feel better. Not that I need to explain myself to you, but this has already been investigated by a GM.

Reasoning behind it, I had two JK alts either side of me, so close enough, and while typing I mis-hit 'H' to type and started typing and when i got to using the letter 'T' (which is my bind for targetting) is subsequently targetted him/her/it.

If my intention was to break rules and risk getting banned,

A.) Why had I no armour or wep equipped? (except fighting guards)

B.) Move instantly away from player in question?

Stop clutching at straws.

Edited by Lulu

Stop clutching at straws.

Straws? Logs aren't straws (pun not intended), especially logs of broken rules, wether accidental or not.

Why are people who were not present at the events forum warrioring? Frankly, I'm glad I logged in dead after the crash. At least I was able to avoid all the nonsense.

Might I suggest this thread be locked and the GMs deal with any outstanding issues as they see fit?

• Like 1

Straws? Logs aren't straws (pun not intended), especially logs of broken rules, wether accidental or not.

Took me a few seconds but I lol'd anyway.

When questioned by the GM, I already said if he thinks it warrents a ban, I would say it's unfair because it was 100% accidental, but I would take the wrap because it happened.

No harm was done, several reports to GM even from a JK point of view (yes that suprised me to) cleared up any confusion and agreed it was by mistake.

Plus! It's hilarious you have lied through your teeth to try gain anything you can, thats the sceptre, corpses, loot, horses, and now you're trying to get people banned? Its funny to see you so angry and that we've gotten to you so bad you!

I would politely suggest you work on your kingdom and not filling the forums with bull ######. This is not the JK we had before, and it's sad to see.

Edited by Lulu
  • Like 2

Seeing as I was on lake at the time I find it funny to see what excuses people have. Only 30 people were on the server at the time and I was running along a rock slope. No MR were trying to kill spirit guards as the server had been up for about 2 minutes. Issle ran towards me, targeted and attacked me. I instantly did a /support of which for 2 hours no GM responded and the wounds caused had killed me by then.

Numerous "rumours" from MR which tell different stories depending on what evidence is shown and never really link together but trying to avoid what actually happened. I have any logs people want to see.

To see GMs teleporting MR to the boats, summoning JK players around and back to deed from inside JK territory, tell JK players it is illegal to repair buildings, create walls etc while the pvp ban is in effect incase players get trapped was just astounding.

• Like 3

Hate Detected...

Initiating Countermeasures...

yKZSkXy.gif

• Like 6

This issue is now done, as the PvP restriction has been lifted. Locked.