Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Trying To Bring Up Servers

ok the game won't let me enter my house, still broken i think, dunno if time solves this atm :P

Edited by Timoca

Might i suggest making a single thread that only you can post too and that contains all updates on this matter? It will make it a lot easier to find the latest info instead of having to read through dozens of different threads.

welcome to the internet.

this is a forum being used like a forum, friend.

Also

While I was just standing- game seemed to be frozen with no reply at all. When I moved- it looked like client began sending and receiving data. So I've got Help shout 4 times in local and some messages in CA and Jen-Kellon tabs

ZOMG just reliesed how addicted to this game i am >.< :L cant wait feels like xmas morning :L

• Like 1

It's lagging now, tried riding a bit, some distance away from the Point I logged in and it lags bad.. currently not very playable.. sorry

dang... im in the middle of my age of empires1 random map :P

give it some time to catch up... servers haven't been running past few days lol

from reading this it seems like it only started to lag when they booted the next 2. It may settle.

Also

Chars are not logging off.

• Closed client on Char A
  • Opened client on Char B
  • 5 minutes after I still see Char A in local as logged on.

Pristine and Release is up!

and it's springtime too!

EDIT - And they're shutting down again, oh well managed to get a swift faith gain in and confirm no dead animals or crops \o/

Edited by Coastis
  • Like 1

Release map loaded fast, but actions are taking some time to go up/down from server. not too bad tho

Deliverence is basically lagless where i am. Pressed m and it started mining straight away. Thanks Rolf!

things are looking up on deli. had to relog once...but seems to be minimal lag

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can........Nope I can't :( I saw the inside of our long lost world for 2 mins! Need more! :) Keep up the work guys, getting there!

Pristine took a few min to get past lag and just started working great for me, then boom, Crash to desktop

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can........Nope I can't :( I saw the inside of our long lost world for 2 mins! Need more! :) Keep up the work guys, getting there!

Pah! I saw Serenity for 20 minutes at least! The first 2 of which were actually decent, the remaining 18 nothing worked :P

Just logged on Serenity.

Had to wait a bit while world was loading, but then I was able to play without any lag - few minutes before the server went down for restart.

Interface windows loaded instantly, spirit templar moved normally, the world was displayed at max viewing distance.

Thank you, Rolf!

yes was hanging for ages on pristine then got going nice and smooth.......with 20 seconds to restart message hehehe ....and ofc now offline  

.well its progress :)