Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Throttling Interface Not Working

We now have a throttled connection and apparently that interface fails negotiating properly so the connection is unstable and fails to produce full duplex. The hosting company has only a few experts and i don't know when any of them becomes available after office hours to help solve it. 

• Like 3

Yeah nice and this we talk. ###### hostingcompany thats all!

I will play now and not wait for these babys more time!

Remember Rolf, this is not your fault. Any loyal player will accept the difficulties and continue playing after they're solved.

Do yourself a favour, sit back and relax, and just hope for the best from the company .Good luck in the next coming few days as I fear you'll be needing it.

• Like 26

What i can say is that your dedication to keeping us updated is what will keep me with you for a very long time. These things happen and it can be an annoyance to deal with but the personal touch from you is why I have remained with this game while quitting so many others in the past.

• Like 4

What did these boy the hole day on monday to bring here a so stupid connection and then its over and there go sleep...

nice and for this we can wait the next days and if we see its friday!

Better an unstable connection then no connection at all 

###### if there do nothing all the day long to bring so results.

wer are the idiots can do nothing now for a so ###### work...

and tomorrow the same and if we see its friday

Edited by avilio

[16:34:20] Deadmaus conquers the Green pillar of the hunt (lit).

HE'S PVP'ing!!!!!

Remember Rolf, this is not your fault. Any loyal player will accept the difficulties and continue playing after they're solved.

Do yourself a favour, sit back and relax, and just hope for the best from the company .Good luck in the next coming few days as I fear you'll be needing it.

Well said Xallo!

No point having heart attack for this. We'll still be here when you get this problem solved. Best of luck :)

- Cormax

• Like 2

problems like this is how you tell people who love the game because their still around at the end but not good for getting new people interested haha

[16:34:20] Deadmaus conquers the Green pillar of the hunt (lit).

HE'S PVP'ing!!!!!

PvP means player vs player not player vs Pillar

PvP means player vs player not player vs Pillar

What do you know i never seen you on single death tab

• Like 3

###### if there do nothing all the day long to bring so results.

wer are the idiots can do nothing now for a so ###### work...

and tomorrow the same and if we see its Friday

Get a freaking grip, I'm sure you can find something to do while the game is down. Here is one I used to use on my children "If you can't find something to do I can find something for you" worked all the time.

• Like 5

I love this game.  Been playing awhile and this is the first big problem I've seen.  I've played dozens of other MMOs.  I thought I was through playing them until I found this game.  I don't think I'll ever quit.  I can't fault ROLF at all.  Just hope to play some today as I took time off work.  LOL that's how life goes sometimes.

What do you know i never seen you on single death tab

I have. He used to make the death tabs 5-10 times a day on the home servers.  :P

Actually Hota is considered a PvP event so Deadmaus will be banned

• Like 2

We now have a throttled connection and apparently that interface fails negotiating properly so the connection is unstable and fails to produce full duplex. The hosting company has only a few experts and i don't know when any of them becomes available after office hours to help solve it. 

this mean no wurm for today ? you will try again tomorrow ? when the hosting company has people working again ?