Sign in to follow this  
Kawe

Delay And Future Of Rite Of Springs

As the servers went down, RoS will be postponed to

Saturday November 16

7:00pm---CDT

Midnight---GMT

Assuming that RoS can be cast-able at that time. So do your daily prays to Vynora.

If we have enough of Priests of other faiths at that time, other rituals will be casted after RoS.

Future RoS will be casted a week after the previous at the time stated above. This is also under the assumption that the RoS will be cast-able at that time.

Although, we're able to cast RoS on October 9th we postponed it to November 2 due to courteous notification to the masses so hopefully, we will be able to do weekly casts.

Another reminder, do your daily prays and do frequent sermons.

It maybe wise to wait just a bit longer before scheduling this as the servers may be unplayable for some time yet and we have been given SB as gift too :)

Ok Ill try and get my Mag Priest Aravir down there this weekend, I would like to get him to 80 faith so I can disintigrate :)

Idk about other Vynora priests but i am unable to see RoS spell shown on the spells list. If RoS is not shown at the time above, it'll be delayed by a week at the same time.

The spell is not showing up to be cast.  Let's reschedule for next Saturday so people can budget their sb accordingly.

As the servers went down, RoS will be postponed to

Saturday November 16

7:00pm---CDT

Midnight---GMT

Assuming that RoS can be cast-able at that time. So do your daily prays to Vynora.

If we have enough of Priests of other faiths at that time, other rituals will be casted after RoS.

Future RoS will be casted a week after the previous at the time stated above. This is also under the assumption that the RoS will be cast-able at that time.

Although, we're able to cast RoS on October 9th we postponed it to November 2 due to courteous notification to the masses so hopefully, we will be able to do weekly casts.

Another reminder, do your daily prays and do frequent sermons.

Kaine,

This is in reply to the above quote and this recent thread  -->   http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/91481-ros-attempt-at-7pm-gmt-30-nov/

I'm confused.  You say that US people are monopolizing RoS time, yet you are the one who set the time for all future casts, and you're not from the US.

The RoS casting time was never "cast in stone" (hehe, couldn't resist) until this thread.