Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Pvp Not Allowed For Now

Until we have sorted out the situation with corpses and people being disconnected close to enemy deeds, PvP is not allowed and is considered bannable.

• Like 8

When will the cease fire be over? When the every last person has safely retreated back to their deed from deep within enemy territory, with their stolen loot?

Edited by Xallo

When will the cease fire be over? When the every last person has safely retreated back to their deed from deep within enemy territory, with their stolen loot?

Awww... don't be that way.

Say "YAY Wurm is up!"

• Like 1

Not that I'm leaving Exodus any time soon, but this is a good move. I thank you on behalf of all the good pvpers (not cheap gankstas :D )

Not being sour, I'm just genuinely curious. :P

I'm excited to see Wurm outlast the next "Wurmaggeddon," and appreciate the compensations. :D

I assure you that when the server started lagging that was our first concern and we had a player use recall home to remove the loot from that situation before they went down. The only thing currently left in danger is the players who were disconnected on an enemy deed.

• Like 2

The loot they had worked for several hours to claim? Yup :)

• Like 2

I was under the impression that Pvp had risks such as being dc'd close to an enemy deed

• Like 2

I assure you that when the server started lagging that was our first concern and we had a player use recall home to remove the loot from that situation before they went down. The only thing currently left in danger is the players who were disconnected on an enemy deed.

I can confirm this to be true.

The player responsible for handling the loot karma'd back home a while before the server went down.

I was under the impression that Pvp had risks such as being dc'd close to an enemy deed

Wouldn't you think that this is a slightly more extreme situation than "i might dc". 30+ people got disconnected for well over 24 hours O.o

Not even being on the PVP server, i think this is a great move from Rolf, not many other games do this (if any in my past PvP experience)

i cant connect to the game can any1 connect?

Same here, not able to connect. all servers are listed as "offline" only golden is up

Aged Champion DOS seems to Target your Lower Center parts

...BIFF...ugh

Wouldn't you think that this is a slightly more extreme situation than "i might dc". 30+ people got disconnected for well over 24 hours O.o

then that was your choice to raid during a bad time of the week and i say its un fair that you can just walk away after raiding with anything you got and just not worry about PvP i mean what is the defending side suppose to do? just watch the enemy walk off with their stuff?

Gav is more than welcome to kill us and take it back ¬.¬

then that was your choice to raid during a bad time of the week and i say its un fair that you can just walk away after raiding with anything you got and just not worry about PvP i mean what is the defending side suppose to do? just watch the enemy walk off with their stuff?

As i've already said, we removed everything we looted from that situation the moment we saw the servers were lagging. There is no remaining loot for us to "walk away with". All we're trying to walk out with now is the lives of the players who have been trapped in a situation that is no players fault. Noone could predict this DoS attack so i hardly think it was "our choice to attack at a bad time".

Oh? Was this the time of the week the servers usually get DDOS'd? I'm afraid I was unaware. On that note, I would have loved to see such eagerness to PvP from the JK side when the raid was actually happening. Don't worry, though. You will have the chance to reclaim everything you lost as soon as PvP is available again. We'll be back soon, my promise.

• Like 1

I think we would have walked away with all that loot anyway, if not more.

Just before the server went down, the JK defenders that turned up (Gavin, fsbkun, ciray, katatonia, etc) appeared to have left after we engaged them in a short fight inside the deed.

The only JK turning up after that were the alts who /suicide to the capital's token, trying to grab loot and log off with it.