Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Routed Again, Starting Up

We are being routed again. I am starting up the servers. The game seems slow to respond. We'll see how you think it works.

We have added sleep bonus and 7 days premium as compensation for the issues this last week.

• Like 43

thank you so much for working through your weekend to get this done...and for the compensation even though it wasn't your fault...

You sir, are awesome. Thank you for your hard work. Thank you for the compensation, it's quite generous. Looking forward to feeding my addiction again. :) Hope you get a chance to sleep this week.

The game is probably catching up on timers due to the downtime which is causing lag. We'll let it run for half an hour but do try to stay away from danger.

• Like 2

thanks Rolf. there is definitely lag in game, but let's wait and hope it gets better.

*EXCITEMENT OVERLOAD* (Head explodes like on that cheesy classic movie Scanners)

Well done Rolf well done. *salutes*

8:40:00 You pat Rolf reassuringly on the back

8:40:20 Rolf really seems to enjoy the treatment

8:41:12 You login to Wurm and it works. Rolf seems pleased.

• Like 5

Thank you!

Although I'm slightly disappointed I couldn't play this weekend, I understand all of this was out of your control. Thanks for compensation :)

Good job Rolf, and all the team involved SB and prem time a bonus im just glad to have the game back :)

Thanks for all your hard work in this difficult time.

Appreciated.