Sign in to follow this  
DOE

Test Server

It's probably my fault, I just logged in a few minutes ago (was 80 players on it!) and the moment I targetted a dog it crashed ;\

Well, I have absolutely nothing to do now. I guess it is movie time! 

I slayed to many people

Edited by Rolandt

probably been closed as the terms of use state that it's for testing purposes and "not to be used as a general playground"

i for one was doing some important research and development testing. :)

i hope to be implementing my findings in Pristine/Celebration when it all returns to operative status.

• Like 1

Now won't it be dissapointing if turned out Rolf's personal server got DOS'd

Edited by Nik

As far as yesterday it seems Rolf giving a clear for temporarily using it as our refuge from our wurm withdrawal, according to my talks with a gm. But test server is not equipped to handle -that many people-., been having slight lag since 40 people were around, got worse the more players joining xD . 

Saw it spike at about 105 ish people I do believe; I'm surprised it didn't crash sooner lol.

Edited by Roggeh

As far as yesterday it seems Rolf giving a clear for temporarily using it as our refuge from our wurm withdrawal, according to my talks with a gm. But test server is not equipped to handle -that many people-., been having slight lag since 40 people were around, got worse the more players joining xD . 

yep it's probably a small server (computer) holding it.  All the bandwidth was going to make it collapse eventually.

Wonder if Rolf can cap the max on it, so at least a lucky few can play around.

I'm surprised that the test server survived as long as it did. But it looks like one of the known bugs that we have been looking at decided to show it self and crash the login sever, updating it now with a fix for that specific issue.