Sign in to follow this  
Laerck

First Thing You'll Do Once Servers Are Up

I already know that ten of my horses are out of the pens I left them in.
So I'll fix that first.
After that, or meanwhile, I might have to rescue my boyfriend.
Or if a GM will have to do that.

Slowly building the second floor and roof of my newbies shelter while making a topic about it :P .

ima go over to JKH and shank arowhun then go back over to MRH and keep making plate/steel/tools

• Like 2

Gonna go help rose to build.. fields first tho, those was already mostly eated last veek

Same as i do every day i log on, tend fields and horses and continue to surface mine the highway :)

Sit and take in the sites and sounds of Wurm..... since its been gone for so long.......Then go on a horse ride across country maybe to Blossom then to another far place to viw the land for which I missed these last few days.

Then cook some meals by the shore side with a good old camp fire not my oven back at deed. Then drink some nice refreshing Ocean side water. kick back and watch the sunset or rise. Depending on what time of the day it will be. Then count the stars and see if I can make out any new figures in them....

Good to be back Wurm.............

The usual: tend fields, groom horses, repair items/containers and then hope there is some time left to actually get some terraforming and building done.

harvesting time... well, once i get in!

I think I played wurm too much. Or, maybe it is the deprivation the last few days that caused this,

but I dreamed I got back in and harvested and all fields gave me some generic useless herb instead what I planted.

Ohh what a nightmare! I was so mad about that.

I bought a new deed befor the servers go down and i start the first youtubevideo.

so if the servers are back i can start to cleare the area for start new.

i have many plans and for this the downtime on the weekend was very terrible for me..

Im preparing to complain to all my friends about the downtime.

• Like 1

Check my critters (and stop brushing my real life cats for skill gain) tend my fields and grab a bunch of sprouts for Rose

Lol Silakka, even the test server isn't curbing my addiction for wurm its just not the same..... So when the servers come back up i'm going to finish making handles for my carving knives and butchering knives and then grind my weaponsmithing hehe  :D

• Like 1

I will consider getting a RL

What is one of those? RL needs to just disappear and we can enjoy more Wurm time  ;)

What is one of those? RL needs to just disappear and we can enjoy more Wurm time  ;)

I would like your post but :"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

My plans will be to get home, then organise my sales. after that, who knows

Lol Silakka, even the test server isn't curbing my addiction for wurm its just not the same..... So when the servers come back up i'm going to finish making handles for my carving knives and butchering knives and then grind my weaponsmithing hehe  :D

Something similar to this... But my items are made and are waiting for me...

I wanna grind dammit *sobs*

Harvest before tiles turn to weeds if they aren't weeds already.   The extent to which timers "catch up" when servers are restarted following a lengthy outage isn't clear to me (and I would like to hear some authoritative explanation about that so that everyone knows what to expect) but I am concerned that when full service is restored we will find that 20-ish Wurm days have passed during which things have gone completely unattended.

After that I am going to do make enough thatch to push my Thatching over the 21 level and put a roof on my new barn.   Anyone else out there want a thatched roof?  I am guessing not very many people have raised this particular skill.