Sign in to follow this  
Laerck

First Thing You'll Do Once Servers Are Up

This whole time the servers have been down Ive been thinking about all the things I cant wait to do once the severs are back up, and Im sure Im not the only one, so lets pass some time sharing our plans. Whats the one thing in Wurm you cant wait to do right now?

For me, I was actually planning on finally making my first alt account (after years of playing Wurm this is a big step for me lol), and getting him all the way over to my new deed which is always a feat and then getting back into the grind that is terraforming on my deed.

Log in, next to a hostile deed, hopefully a) regroup and continue to ravage (Which is why JK took the servers down)  or B) get GM assistance and get back to safety

• Like 1

Pick all my deed keys up from my cart in the woods. Then probably get some sleep.

• Like 1

Gather up the logs laying on the ground I couldn't store, because server went down, and store them.

Finish the last of the red dye for my knarr ... hope the people that offered their services haven't rage quit =)

Rescue my stuff from where I died. The server just HAD to crash right when a mob was attacking me.:/

Consolidate . Sell everything and then find a game that you get actually play after you have paid as well as a game that is not managed by players.

Pray 5 times and log out, like always.

Edited by Judicator

Log into darkmalice, tend fields/animals while Zarame fires up the forge,  then go pick sprouts on dark while zarame makes 1k more locks, then back to weaponsmithing. :P

Killing all the Raging Scorpions around Silures Cart :) and then converting my 5000 rock shards into bricks... and telling my villagers to make more mortar ;0 then... making 285 support beams then mining 10,000 rock and doing it again :) 

Hopefully move to north Deli and buy a good saddle, bring my horse home before he gets lost or anything.

I've got a guard tower thats past due.... I was going to finish up THIS weekend. Now I'm dying of wurm anxiety.

The world will not go on till wurm comes back online for good!

I am going to grind Weapon Smithing as my longsword is wearing down fast!

I cant actually remember what I was doing when the Wurm world ended.

Edited by Rubychez

I have a list of things to do, but going to check on my horsies first,

then level my diggin skill /sleep bonus!