Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Minor Status Update

According to TDC the attack was still going on when the hosting company talked to them and since their other customers are affected they won't start routing. The hosting company has scheduled a meeting with them tomorrow where they go through the situation and nothing will happen before that.

• Like 8

well that sucks...thanks for the update anyways...really hope we ca start playing wurm again soon.

Does that mean wurm wasnt necessarily targeted? but the ISP? i dont know how things like this work.

very nice to see the coporation are not realy a profi!

rofl pls go to another servercorporation!

we know about meetings from this.

nobody say yes or no and for this i see the servers the upcomming week down!

nice realy nice!

Edited by creed1

pls go to another routerservice. there are defently not professional!

Does that mean wurm wasnt necessarily targeted? but the ISP? i dont know how things like this work.

I think that there would have been a specific target, which could have been Wurm - but a DoS can easily take down a whole area of internet if it's large enough, so it would have affected lots of other internet users too.

Thank you for your hard work, Rolf. I hope we can return back to playing Wurm again soon enough.

Thanks for the update

Edited by Kegan

I hope the server are stopped in the meantime... would hate to have all wemp rotted on the fields and trampled enchanted grass when foals are born....

Well guys.. time for a little Wurm Offline.. Ima go smash my neighbors house down. :)

Thanks for the update Rolf. Everyone should keep in mind Rolf would like us to be able to play as much as we do if not more.

I hope the server are stopped in the meantime... would hate to have all wemp rotted on the fields and trampled enchanted grass when foals are born....

All servers were taken down yesterday to stop decay / deed upkeep.

• Like 8

so much for playing wurm on my baby free weekend :( Little man comes home today so I only have limited Wurm time now... oh well! keep working on getting the servers up! good job!

All servers were taken down yesterday to stop decay / deed upkeep.

thanks for this information.

thats important

thanks

Thanks for the update!

*Goes and steals a sailboat from the marina and raids all along the coast of new york*

• Like 2