Sign in to follow this  
Sir Arowhun

Hots Pale Skin

I miss the pale skin from the old HotS character model. I think that when you choose to follow Libila, she should drain energy out of you, leaving you with that appearance unless you convert to WL.

For those that weren't around to see what the old HotS model looked like, it looked like this:

wurm.20120205.2354.jpg

With the new paperdoll models, I think you should keep all the facial features you choose with your hand mirror besides skin tone, which automatically should turn pale while you are HotS.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

While I agree that maybe HOTS should have a different set of options in creating their character (and when you becoming a BLer your existing paper doll would alter to be more pale and evil looking)...but...

Lt. Commander Data anyone?

DataTNG.jpg

• Like 1

Don't BL-Bloods with a hand mirror get the eye color thing? I want them pure white eyes, or those scary ones...

I honestly think their skin should be pale, but they should have a larger variety of creepy/weird features. Like a black scar instead of the battle scar over the nose, or maybe a face painting of like... branchs around their eyes, or maybe frizzier, weirder hair.

Edited by Zwei

I just wish it was like the old way: they get pale skin while HotS, but it goes away if they convert. Maybe their hair color could automatically switch to black, idk. I miss the scarry zombie-like look they had.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

I'd like to see HotS themed everything. They could get buildings in the same style as their guard towers.