Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Starting Servers

5 minutes later...

Patience is a masters virtue - Thomas Jefferson. Well no, not really... but I forgot who really said it and everything can be attributed to Thomas Jefferson anyways. :P

Edited by DanielRHarris

i picture rolf standing over an old briggs stratton lawn mower engine-pulling and pulling and pulling and pulling and(primes carb,checks choke position)pulling and pulling and.......................

• Like 10

Lol Waar, thats exactly what my neighbor is doing right now.  It's not starting either!

i picture rolf standing over an old briggs stratton lawn mower engine-pulling and pulling and pulling and pulling and(primes carb,checks choke position)pulling and pulling and.......................

BOOM

Gaah! How long does a server restart take???

I need my fix NOW!

it'll all load up a lot faste iff all 5000 accounts were n't camped on the loging server clicking retry just to get "the first" achievment.

you prolly all got it like 17 times, let some other guy get it.

PS. stop distracting me i'm on the login server tryingto getthe achievment forth 18th time! (just kiddin)

everyone this is the time you take to get your hotpockets ready for a long day of cramming in all that lost game time....lol use it to prep..don't forget the portable toilets....

The servers are getting powered on ... until Rolf activates the logon server, we won't be able to connect.  (This is not a normal restart)

Wurm is a wonderful game. I love it! That said... in my humble opinion the order should be power up, activate log in server, THEN announce that it's restarting. Just a suggestion;)

• Like 3

Awesome I woke up just in time for the servers to come online.

Wurm is a wonderful game. I love it! That said... in my humble opinion the order should be power up, activate log in server, THEN announce that it's restarting. Just a suggestion;)

I agree, announcing that its starting just made me alot more upset now that its not coming up.  Prefer the servers to go up first then say they are going up.  These pre-emptive updates are annoying.

• Like 1

[18:55:20] You start to spin the Server.
[18:55:22] The Server has good speed now.
[18:55:27] You try the 'sun' and succeed!
[18:55:37] You try the 'grind' and succeed!
[18:55:47] You try the 'cradle' and succeed!
[18:55:57] You try the 'suicide basilisk' and succeed!
[18:56:07] You try the 'whip' and succeed!
[18:56:17] You try the 'orbit' and succeed!
[18:56:27] You try the 'orbit over back' and succeed!
[18:56:37] You try the 'dragon knot' and succeed!
[18:56:37] You reel the Server in.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by Seara, November 9, 2013 - Staff bashing
Hidden by Seara, November 9, 2013 - Staff bashing

when thigs began... *flashback*

rolf is just sitting there watching his bank account grow....and suddenly the server room behind him bursts into flames....rolf sits there for a minuite wondering why the money flow stopped. after about...17 minuits he turns around to see the server room is on fire and he like "oh...." he then spends the next hour trying to put out the fire by snuffing it with his money. then he spends a few minuits trying to find a fire extinguisher... and proceeded to spend 3 hours trying to figure out how to remove the safty tab on the fire extinguisher. 10 min later he finds the scisors and as hers cutting the safty tab the log-in server room bursts into flames. and up until 20 min ago he was putting the fire out in the server room. and restarting it and picking up all the semi burnt money and server bits...and right about now hes putting out the fire in the log-in server room.

*closes story book*

• Like 1

Still down 12 hours later

12? you part timer, i been sat here 18 hours!

• Like 1

Maybe we'll get 5hours of SB... so I can grind locksmithing for 5 more hours... yup sounds awful.