Sign in to follow this  
grangus

How Are You Passing The Time During Server Splosion?

Selling comic books on Ebay. Cleaning the bathroom. Reading Reddit. Messing with the Lord of the Rings Online beta (woo hoo NDA dropped!). 

I'm following the new wurm-downtime craze, skillgrinding my forum ID by upping my number of posts !

Alpha 2 of 7 Days to Die.

Time to build and zombie-proof bunker.

I have pulled out the graph paper and started planning by memory my area of a new project for this Wurm World. This way I am prepared for when it comes back up. No time to waste, must make haste for preperations of Fort Ranger are at hand.

And Listening to Metallica songs while designing.

I've been catching up on my schoolwork and testing out the new Ftb mods for minecraft.   The DvineRPG and the magic pack collection are rather interesting.  

If anyone wants to hit me up for Day Z I'll probably will be on there tomorrow night if the outage continues. 

Building a base in Dayz Epoch, closet thing to village building to Wurm.  Come join me!

• Like 1

"playing" Starfleet Commander Nova.. that is not much playing needed :rolleyes:

well i've bit off every nail on both my hands....  watched a ton of new shows.  the white queen. bates motel, the tomorrow people, the fallen,   Iphone games. 

would love to play world of tanks beta on my xbox. but it became an expensive paper wieght last week. died.  lucky as i just got 3 20% off coupons for walmart. and a new xbox cost 250 . so 200 ish not so bad. but need to wait 5 days for my stocks to cash out.

watching last man standing now.  love that show

Building a base in Dayz Epoch, closet thing to village building to Wurm.  Come join me!

I'm playing RUST. It's in alpha, but some good survival there to be had, build bases, craft, survive..oh and die a lot.

I'm playing RUST. It's in alpha, but some good survival there to be had, build bases, craft, survive..oh and die a lot.

Do we have to fight? Is it a shooting/killing game or can we avoid that? Can we build houses? (You said bases, so I'm guessing that means military bases)

well im just shooting kids in world of tanks, but it gets kind of borring after i did that all day.

guess i will dig up some old games and hope i dont run out of those till the servers are back

Raging, because cops keep PIT manoeuvring my ambulance. It's a stolen ambulance, mind you, but still.

Do we have to fight? Is it a shooting/killing game or can we avoid that? Can we build houses? (You said bases, so I'm guessing that means military bases)

Essentially, It's a pvp game. but with a low pop server and a well fortified house/base you could avoid conflict. Very enjoyable starting out. Collecting some wood, rock, metals. Then making a stone hatchet, then a small shack, putting a door on it, campfire inside and killing animals for food and cloth/animals parts. It can be tough. Get cloth to make a sleeping bag to put in you shack as a respawner. Other things is a storage box, that you can put valuables you don't  want to lose when you die

House are simple wood tile textures and you place where you like.

Still alpha, but fun to play while wurm is down, i think.

Crying quietly in a corner rocking myself gently back and forth.

My weekend was filled with the 48 hour film project, which we filmed in Second Life.  I was so worried about my farm animals in Wurm going hungry and diseased until I tried to log in early on Sunday.

Now that the project is done and uploaded, and I cant go in and groom my horses, I'm catching up on the forums....and brushing my two cats for skill gain.....

Essentially, It's a pvp game. but with a low pop server and a well fortified house/base you could avoid conflict. Very enjoyable starting out. Collecting some wood, rock, metals. Then making a stone hatchet, then a small shack, putting a door on it, campfire inside and killing animals for food and cloth/animals parts. It can be tough. Get cloth to make a sleeping bag to put in you shack as a respawner. Other things is a storage box, that you can put valuables you don't  want to lose when you die

House are simple wood tile textures and you place where you like.

Still alpha, but fun to play while wurm is down, i think.

It sounds fun. I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the tips:) I tried A Tale of the Desert and like it. It's a really old game that I thought had died (no new posts in their forum), but there are quite a few still playing it. No fighting... all skilling & building. The thing I don't like is that you have to join guilds to progress, at some point. According to the tutorial anyway.

Downloaded and trying Perpetuum (always wanted to see what that game was like).  Plays like Eve, but on the ground in a robot instead of in space in a ship.

Meh.... not bad.

I'm like a crack addict having withdraws; I'm curled up in a ball waiting for my fix. Not really, I'm actually playing Smite, its a moba(LoL, Dota2, etc) What I wish I was doing was playing the Test Server; or actual server. :D

Edited by Roggeh