Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Update About The Offline Situation

Rolf and Team, thanks a lot for your late-night and weekend work for keeping the game runnig.

• Like 3

Come on, people!

Stop counting other's money.

If you're so smart - make your own "Wurm" with blackjack, whores and DDOS-protected servers.

Rolf and his team are doing great job, and you all know it, because you are playing Wurm now, not some Aion or WoW.

So show some support, and don't blame them for the technical issues they can't really predict and therefore control.
They know every minute of unexpected downtime means losing money and they do care about it.

If you can't show support - stay calm and wait for the servers to get back online.

Rolf, thank you for your hard work and the great game you make for us all!

• Like 1

So Wurm is still down. Went out for a bit christmas shopping, now it's time for a movie, or maybe a footie match. I can easily wait until it's fixed. 

I did take time to read all these pages and I found out one thing. PopeTyphon, I'm sure I can find something better for You to do than to say the same thing over and over again, right or wrong. My car could do with a wash and a polish for starters.

Careful how You read those figures by the way, they're best read with an open mind. one that's not too opinionated from the beginning

I did not read most of the posts but man one day of downtime here and there is fine and to be expected i am sure he will add in time to our premium time over it now anyway. Take the time and get out and do something with the day before the winter months set in.

lol 

I live in Florida.  Our 'winter' is 4 days in January!   Reading a book and listening to my hubby snore (my usual saturday)

I can't hear this money discussion any longer.

DDos attacks can NOT be handled by a better internet connection nor by better servers in the most cases! It is not Rolf's fault

Edited by Sklo:D

ye it is illegal ddos anything in finland so i believe same goes for sweden too we mostly take out laws from there, hope that one sorted out and whoever is mad to a game gets arrested :)

It's illegal everywhere except maybe some backwater country that is too small to consider a country lol. But seriously T.T why would someone DDOS such a great game as Wurm....

I did not read most of the posts but man one day of downtime here and there is fine and to be expected i am sure he will add in time to our premium time over it now anyway. Take the time and get out and do something with the day before the winter months set in.

Already winter here, and the only time I'd like to take would be playing my online home xP I really can't do much in winter due to a bad knee so am always stuck at home, even though here doesn't have anywhere I'd want to go either =(

Good Work Rolf !  You keep us informed.

Edited by Aexies