Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Update About The Offline Situation

We already got SB after the previous crash last night.

sadly not everyone got the SB from the previous crash..Most of Release didn't get theirs not sure what servers did.  :(

Desertion (Mol Rehan) hasn't been given sleep bonus for like ages (last time was like 9 days ago).

It would be very appreciated if the people of Desertion would receive some sleep bonus. 

We dont need SB we need game up and running :) so exited waiting for it :wub:

• Like 1

not happy about this at all.  days i cant play now and my time is running out. this will be all the time i have this week. 25% of the premium time i paid for this month for nothing  :(

• Like 1

not happy about this at all.  days i cant play now and my time is running out. this will be all the time i have this week. 25% of the premium time i paid for this month for nothing  :(

We should get compensation for the lost premium time. SB is nothing usefull for many of us because had already stacked 5 hours and lost the possibility to burn it down due to downtime ....

Why should you be compensated? This is not Rolfs fault and there isnt much they can do but repair the issue as fast as they can while still fixing it. Is that not why your paying them in the first place? Rolf and the Dev's are doing thier job and greedy people demanding SB are simply selfish. Go watch some TV, read a book, ect ect till the servers up.

You should get no SB and you should be happy about it :/

Edited by Crack
  • Like 1

ughhhh.. ddos... people who attack services like this should be skinned alive and put into stake. There is no justified reasons to deny people access to use a service or taking down a difficult creation such as games and digital services.

Ok Question is what wiht our Premium TIme? I hope I will get this hours when server is down to my premium time

the server up yet?

No

And the rest of you shh about compensation. I want, i want, don't get (as the saying goes) When you pay your premium there isnt a sign saying "Wurm will never crash or have issues"

So Rolf technically owes you nothing because he isnt the one depriving of play time.

Leave Rolf to his job.

• Like 3

Hello,

it appears that we have been the subject of some sort of DOS attack. This caused issues for the hosting companys other customers, so they had to unplug us.

We are back now on a throttled line. Hopefully this means that we should not affect the other customers. We will take other measures as well. Those should take up to an hour at best, then we should be able to bring the game back up. I'll make another post when that happens.

All I am asking for is an update.  An hour at best but now 2 hours and no info.  Care less about everything else.  Just wanna be able to play before the wife wakes up.  lol.

i went to sleep come back and servers are still out....really really really want to play again...lol

Paying for premium time and "the service"... about that... I am sure your toons are just fine all premium and so on. In those servers which run just fine. Whats the problem here? You are getting what you are paying for.

Typical...The day I decide to try this game servers are down >.<

Still tho looking forward to giving it a good go.

• Like 1

I dont need any compensation in any form. I just think they should communicate more what is happening.

Short hourly updates arent unreasonable. Doesnt cost anything either.

Typical...The day I decide to try this game servers are down >.<

Still tho looking forward to giving it a good go.

stick around, its awesome when its working.