Sign in to follow this  
WyLd

Anyone Else Having Issues?

God i feel like this is the only thing i post about here......

Anyway im having some sort of network issue when i try to connect to the game, just wondering if its something up with me or anyone else, all the server appear to be online and atleast 20 or so people on them (expect golden valley, still up only like 6 people though)

• Like 1

God i feel like this is the only thing i post about here......

Anyway im having some sort of network issue when i try to connect to the game, just wondering if its something up with me or anyone else, all the server appear to be online and atleast 20 or so people on them (expect golden valley, still up only like 6 people though)

at this point im thinking its regional...though, the number of p eople online hasnt changed for a bit, may be a glitch in the server relay.

theres about 5 different threads about this - read the thread iby Rolf - all servers are having issues, dont think anyone can get online or at least stay online at the moment

yah thats my fault i dont check the forums often, or even come here often, usually just when im having some minor issues or other random things

yeah it does suck - cant even get on the test servers :(  neeeeeeddd my wurm fix :(

wow seems as all the servers started having trouble right after i left
good thing i logged off when i did i guess