Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Game Hickup

5 hours of sleep bonus was awarded to all players after the issues from earlier this evening.

That's not entirely true, Pristine got nothing :(

i like the idea of sleep powders since all my accounts all had 5 hours sleep bonus already thus i received nothing for either of these dc's on a friday night when i have a chance to grind.

I get on for 5seconds then d/c then takes forever to reconnect. Guess I will just try again tomorrow.

Well this week be wasted on my alts last week of play beforeĀ  needing to resub them.

Think I will wait till the server is more stable or something happens.

Main is still good for 2 months, will see what happens with him at this rate.

sleep powders or couple of extra days tagged onto prem time, dont get huge amount of time to play, and with 3 prem toons with nearly full sb extra few mins sb doesnt make up for it:(

• Like 1

That's not entirely true, Pristine got nothing :(

Ā 

Release also went unreimbursed for last night's downage. Not that it matters much, there's no way we could have put much of a dent in 5 hours of SB.

• Like 1

Found the bug with some servers freezing so it'll be fixed next week.

Next week???!?!?!

Then I assume my premium time will be extended with all this time I cannot play?

No, thank you, for more sleep bonus, I stored it for week-end, when I was hoping I will have time to grind ... something, anything; sleep bonus doesn't pay for the money I'm losing.

Edited by Ballad

sleep powders or couple of extra days tagged onto prem time, dont get huge amount of time to play, and with 3 prem toons with nearly full sb extra few mins sb doesnt make up for it:(

i have 5 prem'ed toons total the all had 5 hours previous to the sb we just got so i received nothing , 2 of them i dont mind i am not grinding them right now , but the three i am grinding it matters to me since it is the weekend and my chance to play and not able to nor did i receive any compensation

• Like 2

Yeah I never received any sb for earlier's crash on Pristine neither did anyone else I know. Seems a bit unfair at that point since we've experienced same downtime as the other servers. But meh I just wanna get back to doing what I was paid to do surface mine o.o

I would prefer if these were compensated with sleep powder that was not able to be traded. So many people miss out on this so called compensation because theyĀ like toĀ save a few hours for a big grind rather than using 20 mins every day and living on empty.

Ā 

This would be nice first day all week I've been able to play for a decent amount of time, was going to use my 5hrs SB but I guess I'm getting another 5hrs now haha :(

Edited by Gavin

i cant use mine up fast enough iv learned to login and activate it immediately at this point, i personally think they need to restore premium time back that is lost because of everything..

• Like 3

i agree with the one guy,non-tradeable sleep potions would be better. but if rolf really wanted to make it up to us,he'd create a rolf monster that just ran around,and we whacked it like a pinyata for irons and candy and stuff.

• Like 5

i cant use mine up fast enough iv learned to login and activate it immediately at this point, i personally think they need to restore premium time back that is lost because of everything..

indeed, its the prem we are losing most, the sb is great but for real..we are paying for time n can't play it

• Like 1

i agree with the one guy,non-tradeable sleep potions would be better. but if rolf really wanted to make it up to us,he'd create a rolf monster that just ran around,and we whacked it like a pinyata for irons and candy and stuff.

Ā ha that'd be fun to do, spawn a bunch of unique mobs or return some dragons >.> I never got to see one lol

Ā 

Ā 

But as far as the compensation goes I just resubbed 4 toons >.> and have had so much downtime since I did....be it on my end or game's end so haven't been able to do much with any of my two. I think 5 hours sb isn't enough for it especially if they gave that for earlier's crash....even though Pristin/Release never got that one. Sleep powders would be ok though with at least 1 day added to premĀ 

• Like 1

i DONT need your sleep bonus give back 1 or 2 days prem and upkeep for the deeds

• Like 11

i DONT need your sleep bonus give back 1 or 2 days prem and upkeep for the deeds

+1

I can log in and walk around but all actions are non reponsive and the gates and doors are locked shut so I'm unable to return to my deed so I logged out and tried again and got the message: Network error <An existing connection was forcibly closed by remote host>Ā 

I can see you are already aware of a problem but thought I'd post this in case it was of any help.but to be honest I figure you've already seen this.

The shop should read "pay for 30 days game time, which means you may get 20ish days actual game time due to down time we do not reimburse"

• Like 3

i have 5 prem'ed toons total the all had 5 hours previous to the sb we just got so i received nothing , 2 of them i dont mind i am not grinding them right now , but the three i am grinding it matters to me since it is the weekend and my chance to play and not able to nor did i receive any compensation

Ā 

This.

Finally my weekend off, 5 hours sb saved...and because of continuous d/cing or inabilities to connect, I haven't been able to do anything....now we areĀ compensated with 5 hours sb? I wasn't compensated for anything as far as I'm concerned.

Ā 

+1 for the sleep powders instead of a sb refill.

Edited by Lolly1
  • Like 3

yea its like if you are saving sb for something then you have 4 hours..and suddenly something happens and boom, you get 5 free hours!..you just lost 4 hours of sb and prem time to boot..thanks ..thanks alot, we need powder, even tradable powder and reimbursed prem time

• Like 1

Don't know what you guys are all talking about, I am playing and having a blast right now. Ā Opps, wrong forums, this isn't My Little Pony Frendship Is Magic game forums. Ā 

Ā 

But, clearly the sleep power idea is right on.

• Like 3

so should i stay here and pray the game starts working and lets me log in or should i be calling it a night? cause its been about an hr almost..and are the servers actually crashed right now or does wurm just hate me...lol

I don't believe you should be able to trade (sell) the compensation, its for you not someone else.

• Like 4