Sign in to follow this  
Rolf

Game Hickup

Still cant log on deliverance!

Your telling me, my Bloodprancer is probably scared as hell...

Deli just crashed though...

+1 to free SB

Found the bug with some servers freezing so it'll be fixed next week.

• Like 2

Thanks so much for keeping us informed Rolf.  Hope to see everything sorted soon.  :)

• Like 1

These kind of hiccups can lead to certain death.  Hope 'next week' comes sooner than later.

This lag issue has been plaguing the servers for a little over a week now, anyway we are going to get premium time compensation, this is not the normal something went wrong downtime, this is completely unplayable for hours on end due to constant disconnection and stuck frozen in action. Sleep bonus just doesn't cut it when some of us paying real cash on multiple toons for premium, to not be able to do anything. Not asking for crazy premium compensation but how about a day at least after this problem is finally fixed. 

• Like 2

Please do us all a favor and fix it tonight, not next week.  This is getting ridiculous.

• Like 1

I would prefer if these were compensated with sleep powder that was not able to be traded. So many people miss out on this so called compensation because they like to save a few hours for a big grind rather than using 20 mins every day and living on empty.

• Like 17

Umm next week? This is to cry about seriously. this has been going on for multiple days now.

Im at a point where im regreting the amount of money ive invested in this. World Of Warcraft seem highly tempting right now.

• Like 1

3rd time in the last 12 hours now. Think this need to be done somewhat sooner than next week.

This lag issue has been plaguing the servers for a little over a week now, anyway we are going to get premium time compensation, this is not the normal something went wrong downtime, this is completely unplayable for hours on end due to constant disconnection and stuck frozen in action. Sleep bonus just doesn't cut it when some of us paying real cash on multiple toons for premium, to not be able to do anything. Not asking for crazy premium compensation but how about a day at least after this problem is finally fixed. 

Dont count on that. The ATI bug we where some with multiple toon's that lost almost 2 months worth of premium and deed upkeep and saw nothing for it. Not even as litle as a reasonable explanation.

I would prefer if these were compensated with sleep powder that was not able to be traded. So many people miss out on this so called compensation because they like to save a few hours for a big grind rather than using 20 mins every day and living on empty.

+1 on this. I generally have 2-5 sleep bonus stored up to use on weekends when I can actually play for several hours at a time, so getting "bonus" sleep bonus doesn't do any good when I already have 4+ hours already saved up.

I'm not asking for 3 months of free premium or anything here, but it would be nice for a bonus that every one can use, not just those people who are able to grind down their SB on a regular basis. 

Thanks for your understanding:)

I'm not sure if this is pure luck, I have a reset sleep bonus from 20 mins remaining..(Refilled to 5 hours after selling my powders). Found my horse, tamed him and logged him off safely after finding where to spend my copper for a great deal on a saddle and other items! Got on 6:55 and left at 7:00, don't tell me that's chance... Never been disappointed in this game. The only MMO in the world that people aren't wrecking your stuff... Rather, building it with you!

Thanks Rolf for this game!!! Hope you keep it strong and please get that bug sorted out... A bunch of people, and I are counting on you!

Just as an update, we had a period of 1-2 hours where the servers seemed to return to normal but we now seem to be having similar problems again. Hopefully, the disconnect issues will become better again soon, it is possible that the internet problems will fix themselves - although if the current problems are not able to be solved automatically then they can be solved manually by devs in the morning (Sweden time) which could mean around 2-4 hours from now, although potentially sooner or later depending on the nature of the most recent problems.

Having good server uptime is always our absolute priority, although the network issues of the past week have proven elusive to solve - but we're on the right tracks towards returning to normal operations, working with our hosting company and in turn the ISP to solve connection issues to the Wurm game servers. As ever, sticking with us is highly appreciated by everyone on the team. 5 hours of sleep bonus was awarded to all players after the issues from earlier this evening.

• Like 1

yes we did get 5 hours of sleep bonus for the dc earlier , but the current dc seems to be just as long or longer at this point.

Umm next week? This is to cry about seriously. this has been going on for multiple days now.

Im at a point where im regreting the amount of money ive invested in this. World Of Warcraft seem highly tempting right now.

Hmm... If you want to play a game, don't play WoW. That game Ruins life, destroyed my friendship with my best buds. It's VERY expensive to play Bliz games, besides... 30$ or so could get you A deed, some good tools and a VERY good advantage in game without even ruining it like most games P2W.

I know Rolf is likely to refund or give in game bonuses, Besides we already got free sleep refreshes from a restart...

5 hours of sleep bonus was awarded to all players after the issues from earlier this evening.

As someone mentioned in the other thread, is there any talk about converting this to 5 (non-tradable) sleep powders instead of just capping the sleep bonus? Many players don't regularly grind down their sleep bonus but rather save it for specific times, like weekends. So while some players may receive the full 5 hours of bonus, players like myself receive nothing, especially when the server problems occur on the weekends. 

• Like 4