Sign in to follow this  
Kruggan

Login Server Down?

Just got booted off of Pristine.  Network connection timed out error.  An existing connection was forcibly closed....

Just got booted off of Pristine.  Network connection timed out error.  An existing connection was forcibly closed....

Same thing just happened on Indy, thought it was just my wireless connection, guess not.

This is our normal Saturday crash. Looks like I just lost another horse. Grrrrr.

This is our normal Saturday crash. Looks like I just lost another horse. Grrrrr.

dont be negative bro 

Me too Mallister :)  Was leading 2 5-speeds in strange territory

I hear you, just spent money for horse gear and I just lost EVERYTHING AGAIN!! :(

ok, the lag and crashes all night is crazy. I thought this game was no longer in beta?!

Unable to log in Also on Indy,Pristine or Serenity. Same error message "an existing connection was forcibly closed"

this is starting to become really ridiculous...i don't have enough time to use all my sleep bonus before the servers are down again...anyone know when they are going to fix this?