Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Release Just Crashed

I forget but an odd question..in times like this when the server is down for this long is it treated like a giant 'Pause' button or is life going on when we can't be there.  I ask cause I was wondering about my pigs will they be alive when I do get back into the game.  Seeing as they have a tendency to play the 'skin and bones' card alot and if I don't throw food at them they will die.   :(

I'd be interested in knowing the answer to this too. I'm guessing everything gets paused. Server still down.

Haha server up!

Not all at once! Or server will go down once again! Go in queue I'm 1st! xD

Edited by Rexxarian

Well all the pigs were the way I left them a couple hours before the server went down.  So perhaps it is like a 'pause' button.

Well server is back up and no SB wtf

No worries, Rolf is just getting us ready for when the servers merge. He needs to toughen us up before we get screwed for good. ;)

Edited by conmcb25
  • Like 2

This is getting ridiculous, for the hours of UNSCHEDULED downtime, we got no SB, now it crashes again... they need to FIX the issue, not just restart the server.

Server crash just killed my entire deed population in the field, and we can't even retrieve our corpses because the server's down for an unknown amount of time. Highly unpleasant experience.

I hope this doesn't last for long. My weekend just started and I've been itching to get my main building done all week!

This constant inconvenience is making me reconsider going back to my old MMO.

• Like 1

guess this would be a good time to play something more reliable......

must be preparing to throw us in with the rest of the freedom cluster..  you know, that thing they wanted everybody to vote on, even though only a small fraction of the voters actually play on release/pristine?

I so wanted to get some stuff done around the deed this weekend :(

Well, it looks like were gonna push 10 hours of down time in the last few days so far..... no info on what is exactly happening, but this is not a good thing.

people worry about a server merge, hell lets get the servers/IP stable first...... fix what is broken!!  Please

Well, it looks like were gonna push 10 hours of down time in the last few days so far..... no info on what is exactly happening, but this is not a good thing.

people worry about a server merge, hell lets get the servers/IP stable first...... fix what is broken!!  Please

Um its more important to give the folks from the Old Server cluster access to the penned Dragons on Pristine. You really need to work on your priorities ;)