Sign in to follow this  
bigsteve

Release Just Crashed

Lol, hope my horses don't run off.  The one time I take them out, the server crashes.  LOL.  Hope we come up soon. 

any info as of what's going on at the moment? It's been about 4 hours since the crash happened.

Server has been acting funny all day, my friend logged on earlier and it was spring, picked some flowers, logged off then back on and it was winter again. Would be nice to get the sleep bonus but at this point im just hoping im not missing any horses.

Server has been acting funny all day, my friend logged on earlier and it was spring, picked some flowers, logged off then back on and it was winter again. Would be nice to get the sleep bonus but at this point im just hoping im not missing any horses.

Yea i know jacob this is brad and that was very strange.  :P

haha hey brad didnt recognize you with your forum name, small world :P

Would be nice with an update on when we might be up again.  I get the sense that it won't be for awhile though.  Already 4 1/2 hours in, and we still are down.  

• Like 1

Well at this rate they don't have to worry about merging Release with any other servers, just shut them down!! Really though, 5+ hours of down time now, this calls for more then SB!

Good , was worried you may be stranded out in the wilds , hopefully wont be to long till the server is back up 

There might be a roll back Fuzzy, so they maybe where they were before the server went down, or somewhere random :( Hope they were branded Ive had pains with this for a long time when servers have crashed in the past :(

I forget but an odd question..in times like this when the server is down for this long is it treated like a giant 'Pause' button or is life going on when we can't be there.  I ask cause I was wondering about my pigs will they be alive when I do get back into the game.  Seeing as they have a tendency to play the 'skin and bones' card alot and if I don't throw food at them they will die.  :(  

They are branded Bibi , so fingers crossed will be okies ( I felt like a monster branding them , the cries of pain! ) 

Agreed Tatator (however ever heard a RL horse be branded :( ), but well worth it in these cases as a GM can locate them for you if you cant yourself :)