Sign in to follow this  
RedBaron_Johan

News Update: Work And Progress. Week 45

Can't wait for this update. The features looks awesome!

GOOD work guys!

Wow, amazing! Can't wait for the new crafting system! \o/

Good work devs!

So questions on bridges, Will they be player destructable? If so could anyone? Also if they are will they be both bash, and catapultable?

Bridges! Awesome! Finally the bear lake canal can get finished.

and the game of the decade award goes too . . . . .  :lol:

We overlook what we have but if you stop and think on it wurm has so much in it now and they keep making it better all the time with a few more innovations to keep the fighters/pvps happy this game will really start to grow i think. 

Edited by Kegan

Thanks, now we only need sheeps and stairs and then the wurm will be complete!

Few questions on the crafting interface...

1) Will it work with floor based crafting items such as large anvils and looms?

2) I see the little bit where it says 1/10 which i'm guessing is where we decide how many of an item we wish to create? And if so will this be limited to 3/4/5 depending on mind logic, or can we enter say 650 planks and click the button to que up 3/4/5 actions, then when they're complete click the button again and repeat until all 650 planks are counted down?

I play wurm since the start of januari and the amount of stuff u improved/redesigned/programmed is enormous in quite a short time, u guys do real well i must admit and say that. 

Hi RedBaron,

i wanted to drop by a huge thanks to you and the dev team equally. =)

Thank you very much for taking the time to keep us players updated on the current status of wurm developement. Wurm 1.0 was a great update which made the hearts of wurmians race. Thanks to your weekly update we know what is coming up next and can celebrate what's comming up, before it's actually there ! I hope you know that what you do is not something trivial or unimportant. It's awesome !

Please send a very big thank you to the dev team as well. The updates you are talking about this week are tons of things that wurmians have dreamt of for ages and now it's visible at the horizon like the sun in the morning. And i love wurm mornings ! =)

Making drag and drop something that will work with a timer is perfect. We don't care if we need to wait to load stuff. But the hundreds of drags and drops are really tiresome.

Keep being awesome ! I can't wait for next week's Work and Progess ! Woohoo!

BRIDGES..... YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I love this game.

In before pandora cities.

• Like 1

Ok I have wayyyy too many questions still on the bridges.... :)

I have been planning to bridge my 2 plateaus on deed since I moved there so many other questions come to mind. Any that can be answered would be fantastic and very much appreciated.

1. What will be the max length possible on a bridge are you thinking at this point in time?

2. Will we be able to join two separate bridges into a single bridge?

3 Will we be able to build fences on the bridge?

4. Will we be able to build a building on a bridge?

5.Will the bridge be free floating or will it have supporting structures underneath it? IE cross members

6. Will there be options for stone and wood bridges like current housing or will it have its own unique graphics?

7. Will their be width restrictions?

8. Will it be possible to build porch like structures using the bridge mechanics?

9. Is their any reason at this point in time that I would not be able to build the following once bridges are implemented?

Ghr7VIe.jpg

The span is 20 tiles from edge to edge.

The plateaus are dead level with one another.

Edited by sunsvortex
  • Like 1

OHH no! Not another grapic engine update, I finaly got my game to run stable with a alot of grapics missing though but atleast now play able. hmpr!

Im ok with that fact they try and make it abit easier for new people as we need that but im in no way ok with them completely ignoring us regulars.

Now they are adding more features again without fixing a single thing of whats imparing our game or would actually call it a collection bugs at this point.

If they dont fix a single of the major bugs imparing me in this update you will see 4 characters and 3 deeds up for sale. Im fed up.

Edited by ShangXiq

I like having the option for either crafting

Edited by Klaa

Wow!

What an update!

This looks amazing guys! Really goodjoB!

Wow!!  Some pretty exciting stuff.  And Bridges!!  O..M..G..  Can't wait.  /me does a happy dance.  :)

Looks amazing! I hope theres some sort of cap for bridges so we don't see lots of pointless bridges in the middle of a lake because each Joe and Harry want their own built bridges across the lake :o