Sign in to follow this  
WolvenSparky

Me Want More Dragons

Where are all the dragons going I miss them they look pertiful! I want to eat one! I want to be one with them!

Edited by WolvenSparky
  • Like 1

This is exactly why they're all gone. People want to kill them.

Aren't you as close to one with them as you can get when you wear their skin?

• Like 4

But I seriously don't want the animal Dragon's dying out I've never seen one and I'd like to see one, is it possible Rolf will get rid of them entirely? I'd hate to see them go, seeing that unique creatures are no longer in-game in a way I wanna know what happens to dragon's!

Edited by WolvenSparky

Well, as we have seen there are still a few that are penned up, and not all the uniques are dead either. As for respawning them Dragons, I don't think that should happen, granted I've never seen a Dragon either.

I doubt any of the remainig dragons on epic will get killed anytime soon

There really isnt any reason to kill them.

I doubt any of the remainig dragons on epic will get killed anytime soon

There really isnt any reason to kill them.

And its near impossible

I wouldn't care if they would respawn after some time. but people selling their armor would mind. Mostly because big money is going around in the business of selling the drake armors.

Thats why they were hunted to extinction in first place, because of money.

So when they would respawn the price of the drake armors would drop, making the prices for them to drop. Which some people would not like at all, maybe because they make money for selling them or paid huge sums of money to buy one themselves.

Either way i don't personally care. If they want to spend a lot of money on things that doesn't really exist it's their own problem.

spawn easier dragons that dont give drake hide on butcher.

• Like 2

spawn easier dragons that dont give drake hide on butcher.

What would be the point then?

• Like 2

What would be the point then?

Adventure, what else would it  be ?

make them respawn just to see the tears of these people who think worth 3000 euro, wtf. seriously even if over a year betweem

Edited by Rushy
  • Like 2

The problem with dragons not spawning is the monopoly that it causes. I'm not saying they should make it an everyday thing but fact is a game named after dragons should actually have more then a single dragon spawn which only happens when there's a new server.

Sure try and keep the value high by changing a few things like having to use drake hide to imp and not leather... but make them spawn every now and then.

• Like 1

The dragon puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again. :P

EDIT: Seen and fought them all numerous times, old and new models. Iirc two-to-three times each with the exception of the red... that was four times.

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

as someone else allready suggested:

let dragons spawn on freedom from time to time and make the armor needing drake/scale for imping and not leather anymore.

No to that second suggestion, just a terrible idea.

Edited by Shrimpiie

OP, your demand is more suited in the suggestions thread. It isn't gonna get anywhere here.

Besides that, I like dragons. I like when stuff spawns. +1

Spawn some untargetable / non-aggro  dragons that just add more flavor to the world of Wurm. If they cant be killed it wont effect the market.  Kinda odd to have a game called Wurm, but there are no wurms in it.

• Like 1

Spawn some untargetable / non-aggro  dragons that just add more flavor to the world of Wurm. If they cant be killed it wont effect the market.  Kinda odd to have a game called Wurm, but there are no wurms in it.

You means worms? Wurm does not mean worms...

no usa dollars from me till we get respawnable dragon's !  a dragon should respawn within 30 days after being killed, lets stop this monopoly and let everyone enjoy these lovely creature's ,

• Like 2

Wurm = huge brown dragon, from what ive heard.