Sign in to follow this  
LakeView

Want To Buy Deed

Title says it all pm me or leave a post here my friends im looking for a nice deed to buy and start operating out of :-)

Edited by LakeView

More details would probably be helpful. such as  location, requirements, size, natural recources, buildings etc.

More details would probably be helpful. such as location, requirements, size, natural recources, buildings etc.

Thank you then :-)

Edited by LakeView

Don't care to otherwise i would have, the title and explanation seem good enough. So unless you have a deed for sale gtfo and move on with your thirsty and lame self.

Wow dude, really?

The guy was giving you help on buying a deed, you don't say what your looking for at all. No size, coastal, server, ect...... 

Not a great idea to tell someone off for trying to help you.

Edit: Not a good way to try to buy one either.

Edited by Druidnature
  • Like 2

Well if you really don't care about the deed having anything on it, development, resources ect, then it would most likely be cheaper to simply buy a form and create your own.

Wow dude, really?

The guy was giving you help on buying a deed, you don't say what your looking for at all. No size, coastal, server, ect...... 

Not a great idea to tell someone off for trying to help you.

Edit: Not a good way to try to buy one either.

Be nice if I asked for help but I didn't. So that aside please gtfo my thread I don't need these comments. That's half the issue with these bored in game posters they all require a mystical story for everything. Just read and if it doesn't apply to you move on.

i have a larger than normal deed on deliverance that i'm entertaining selling..has trader, enchanted grass, pens for horses..farming..it's a celebration of nature, heavily wooded.  It has all the buildings needed for a complete village with homes and specialty work areas, mine..close access to river n lake..has a boat house on coast and large auxillary area for even more animals or farming..must see.

Be nice if I asked for help but I didn't. So that aside please gtfo my thread I don't need these comments. That's half the issue with these bored in game posters they all require a mystical story for everything. Just read and if it doesn't apply to you move on.

That is a bit rude.

But, in spirit with being on topic, quite a nice deed here if you are still interested considering this is still an open topic: http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/90970-exodus-beautiful-deed-for-sale/

Edited by Shrimpiie