Sign in to follow this  
DKSprocket

3 Days In A Row Of Severe Lag And Disconnects And No Official Response

Now we are getting severe lag again for the third day in a row. Past two evenings it made the game virtually impossible to play for long periods of time. Now it's happening again, only earlier in the evening EU time.

It would be great with *any* statement about this. So far there's been no response except locking of threads and pointing to a thread in "technical issues" with no useful info. It's getting ridiculous.

(and if you're going to lock this too please request someone to comment on the issue)

DKSprocket / Pristine

• Like 5

Its not only freedom, but epic either, affliction is lagging.....

Welcome to Wurm Online

Edited by WesncIsMe
  • Like 3

Light the torches, I'm imping the pitch forks... This is ridiculous in all honesty.

• Like 1

Lag and constant disconnects for 2 days now this really needs to be sorted, so much for better reliability pffff

Yeah this just started happening to me a couple days back. I get lag and then it disconnects and reconnects me then the same process over and over again. I exit the game thinking a relog might help but then for whatever reason I can't log in. This is also happening to other people I know in game.

good that boo delivered my order before it went crazy again ^^

I had to just shut it down.  Can't open anything, can't type in chat.  I guess the game is telling me I should be working on my Ren dress instead of making fence bars.

It's all good as long as i get a couple days of prem time refunded to my accounts.

Somebody mentioned a DDoS on kchat, it's seeming about right with how the servers are (not) performing.

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, November 5, 2013 - Language
Hidden by sunsvortex, November 5, 2013 - Language

This is chickenshit customer service and ###### game performance.

Someone find me the post about how game performance was going to be improved during the summer so i can point and laugh at it.

It's 30-60 minutes of lag hell where the game is unplayable followed by 1-2 hours of servers running fine. Then the cycle repeats. Maybe someone official checked in on the game and seeing it run fine then not bothering to look further into it...

This is a really bad server/connection outage and it calls for someone official stepping in and addressing it. if it's a DDOS attack I wouldn't hold it the outage against Rolf and the rest of the Wurm team, but that doesn't excuse not communicating what's going on and what's being done about it. Since this has been going on for a at least 3 days straight they can't hide under the "Rolf is sleeping" excuse anymore. Tell us what's going on and what the outlook is for getting it fixed and at least we'll have a chance to plan around it.

I paid for premium and it was nearly 2 hours before I got it ingame... I couldn't make planks to save my life... I cried a little... and promptly shutdown wurm and went to bed.