Sign in to follow this  
Sklo:D

I Am Sorry

As title says!

I hold a sermon and the server went down.

• Like 1

You are hereby stripped of your priesthood.  Avatars are now notified to actively hunt you, and by the power of Rolf you are now unable to embark upon any ship, cart or horse.

Bad sklo  =)

304 users online atm btw.

Edited by leaf
  • Like 1

I will pay you with sleeping powder

edit: checked my bank account, can't do it sorry D:

• Like 1

Max Average Current seconds 234.0 lag 20.0 lag 114.0 lag

yep,just as i tought lol

And why is some moderator closing the correctly titled threads and redirecting into this one?

It's about the worst possible thread to discuss disconnects and lags ...

Again, because it is better to have one thread on the subject then 20 going on at the same time. They all talk about the same thing, so they should all just be discussed in a single thread, not clogging up everywhere else.

And yes, everybody going to look for info on server crashes and disconnects is redirected to a thread called "I am Sorry" - worst possible thread to keep open.

Well, a sensible person would know something is up, and look at the most recent threads to see what is going on, seeing as this is the most recent one that isn't locked, it is a safe bet that this partains to what is going on.

Checked on the server status ... all servers are reporting as being up, and have been so for 9 hours (7 for indi) .... while it's very obvious we are having connection issues, the cause is not the actual game servers going down.

And why is some moderator closing the correctly titled threads and redirecting into this one?

It's about the worst possible thread to discuss disconnects and lags ...

If people don't want to be redirected they shouldn't start multiple threads. ;)

On a side note, can we get the server status to show up on the default board?  Currently it only shows up on the Wurm board.

Nice try, but I logged in, prayed once, turned left, and crashed it. Sorry was my fault.

Game has become unplayable therefore i'm off for a day or three maybe by then it will work or cannot be fixed.

hamstercable_zps1c6161d0.jpg

*** Ticker tape sounds in the background***

BREAKING NEWS

Hampster found dead from grinding Wurm.

Yes ladies and gentlemen after trying to reach the incredible goal of !!Wheel Runner!!!  99.99  Hampster av hastighet  dropped dead.

IT would seem that after an incredible meal of swedish meatballs and copious amounts of Jämtlands Bryggeri the heart stopped. 

An investigation to overdosing on sleep bonus and possible 112 Cast Woa running shoes is now under way.

A burial service will be held at a yet not released server.

(rumor mill is the possibility of upgrading to rats but due to some finky behaviour  on the servers part they may  join forces instead of doing a better job).

Edited by puncher
  • Like 4