Sign in to follow this  
merce

What Everyone Wanted Of Wurm But Never Got

but i wish you alot of fun in wurm with all the bugs, disconnects etc.

No hurt feelings huh?

• Like 1

Archeage sounded extremly exciting, especially so when i saw the videos you posted but upon further checking im not sure if its even close to anything i would want. the housing system is so extremly limited that it doesnt seem fun. You can only build from presets so customization is extremly limited. Ontop of that i saw the following from forums

Housing Spots:
Houses can't be placed just anywhere around the map:

• Northern Continents: The houses can be built in a radius of 250m from the center of the controllable territory (flying sword).
  • Southern Continents: The houses can be built on special housing areas.

Combat seems alot better but thats pretty much it from what i can tell. Not something i would play it for.

Edit: I felt like i should add sources for what i saw so its not just yelling and screaming at me for being uninformed and perhaps correcting whats wrong :P

Limited crafting professions: http://arche-age.info/profession-and-craft

Followed by Labour points for crafting profesions:  http://arche-age.info/labor-points

House limitations : http://archeagesource.com/topic/1128-archeage-houses-and-castles-guide/

Rundown of the good / bad by a Lv50 player: http://www.aionsource.com/topic/135076-review-archeage/

(Unsure if this is derailing of anything but the topic name suggests multiple games not just LiF)

Edited by theoldknight1701

hä? kickstarter? archeage doesnt need such thing because its in beta already and the russian and korean player are playing and loving that game. it seems you mean another game!

and why do you think that it is my game? it isnt! my game isnt finish yet and need a whole lot more time! XD

and another thing is that the thread is naming:

What Everyone Wanted Of Wurm But Never Got

in archeage there are many things which i miss in wurm. as an example: ship-fighting, flying, diving.

but i wish you alot of fun in wurm with all the bugs, disconnects etc.

To add, Archage looked really good about 2-3 years ago, after trion (think its trion o.O?) has gotten ahold of it, the games changing more and more into something I really don't want. originally it looked amazing, now......I'm doubting i'll even play it.  which is sad, I'm a huge fan of Trion, but they're ruining this game imo.

@druidnature

mmmmhhhh..... its heated in the german community about that.

@theoldknight1701

in the german community the staff was happy that they got beta-keys. and me was jealous after seeing the videos from fido!  :lol:

Monopoly? where?

"noun

1. 1.

the exclusive possession or control of the supply of or trade in a commodity or service.

Yes - wurm is the only game that provides this degree of freedom and openness.

For now.

Regards,

Shiraek

I just wanted to give my answer to the main question of thread. Its sad to see some people assume still non-exist games better than wurm. Some even copy-paste wurm features and call it new.

My answer is; I want to be able to leave wurm peacefully sometimes but its too addictive, does not let me. I always miss game when I left. Thats what I wanted of wurm but never got, a relief, a release of my burden feeling. When I leave, it always haunts me, make me think about the good life i had in wurm.

I just wanted to give my answer to the main question of thread.

What?

What?

Its easy to read the thread title as a question "what everyone wanted of wurm and never got? ".

So he is answering in an easy to understand fashion, saying that what he wanted from wurm, and he never got, was to be released from his wurm adiction.

View hidden Post
Posted (edited) · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 5, 2013 - Spam
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 5, 2013 - Spam

Play epic kingdoms online no Server crashes and more fun

epickingdomsonline.com

You found your Old Wurm Friends in E.K.

Edited by Redfox

View hidden Post
Posted · Hidden by sunsvortex, December 5, 2013 - Spam
Hidden by sunsvortex, December 5, 2013 - Spam

Play epic kingdoms better is it More fun

Play epic kingdoms no buggs no Server crashes More fun and you See your old Wurm friends in epic kingdoms