Sign in to follow this  
Bloodscythe

Stuck Horse-Mature Fat Ebonyjolly

I lent a friend a horse so he could travel to pick up a boat for sale.  he disembarked on a deed that doesn't permit animal to be led.  Horse is not branded.  Name is EbonyJolly, grey, father Ven Earseast..i have him.  if someone finds him when /if he walks off deed, can you please return him to autumn grove, 11x, 22.5y or leave with Loachan at cedar point 5x,12y. or send me forum post or pm in game i play often..thank you.   humbly Greasygrundle

Assuming he didn't log out then he is allowed to lead the horse, as he is the last one in control of it, even if deed settings are set to no touching. Now, If another person or deed owner touched the horse then no he would not be able to move it. But you are able to disembark and re-embark on a horse on another deed just fine...

that's good to know yet the perrson i lent the horse to has sailed off to chaos..so i'll just have to hope the owner of deed comes on and all goes well with that or that it wanders off deed and i or someone intercepts horse to a nice ending ..thanks shrimpi for tip.

Forgot I posted here. No problem Greasy, and I do hope you get/have gotten your horse back, it is saddening to lose one.