Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online Special Edition Settlement Spotlight Muspellsheimr - Halloween Event

With The Halloween Event just around the corner and having Xallo and Alyeska host it at Muspellsheimr Kastali, I decided it would be a good idea to sail down there are do a Settlement Spotlight.

Join Alyeska and I as we Tour of this amazing deed on the eve of Halloween Event.

>http://youtu.be/DD10aFK0vHY

I know for myself I really enjoy watching youtube videos on Wurm Online. I like seeing what people are up to in their adventure or just what people are doing around their deeds.

So, I decided to start making my own wurm videos. Even though I may not be the most knowledgeable about the game I still like documenting what I've been doing and where I've been travelling and at the very least let me go back and watch the some of the many wurm memories I've created down the track.

A lot of the videos are just day to day snippets of what I've been doing and some are are more informative. Some will have timelapse of adventures I do and some with touch on history of the land in which my deeds reside.

Well, here is the playlist of what I've come up with already and I will continue to release more and more as I really like doing them.

Milosanx WurmOnline Videos

• Like 4

Their deed is amazing.... Never seen a deed like that. I'm amazed at how much thought went into the exterior, the pens etc, let alone the interior decoration.

Wow.... just wow