Sign in to follow this  
joedobo

Vehicle Orientation To 1 Of 8 Cardinal Direction

Basically there are so many more important things for the devs to worry about then implementing a convoluted system to replace a simple system that is already there you can use by PRESSING X....  

Let the Dev's worry about Bridges, Stone chests that dont look like coffins, Valerie Terraforming events or the broken Valerie mobs....  Not something of minor significance!

sulfurblade

(imo) This is more important than stone chests.  In a couple months you can change that around with the load feature.

Claiming something is bad just because there are more important requests don't make a suggestion a bad idea. Truthfully, I kinda sick of seeing this excuse too. Besides it doesn't matter how many people want something. How many people where asking for a manicured Lawns feature? You know that most people wanted to actually grow/farm herbs in pots...not just make some eye candy decoration.

BTW, do you know we used to be able to align carts much easier before Rolf decided to change how carts turned in place? In the process of making it so carts had to move to turn he ended up making it near impossible to align carts parallel with a road.  

I have a hard time believing it would be so much effort to set a vehicles orientation to a specific number. Designing a movement system with dynamic controls and an intuitive feel...hard. Setting a value to a specific number...easy.

Finally, if you think you can shut me up you're very mistaken. Probably the best thing you can do is not reply in this thread. Trust me there are others who basically treat all my threads like this. But I don't care, I will continue to stand up for what I believe in.

-1  Travelling is already easy enough using the auto run key.  

I understand that the suggestion is for a new option, and not to replace the current system, but I dont agree with allowing land travelling to be made even more AFK than it is now.   Travelling should be made more exciting, and not the other way around.

PS: And this is my opinion, not looking to get into an argument.