Sign in to follow this  
Meridius

Premium Grants 20

Just a suggestion by a friend of mine, buying premium the first time sets all skills to 20 and Body Control to 21. This will help new playera survive and isn't game-breaking.

-1. What about other premium people who don't have all skills 20? Anyway it will be too easy

Hm, wouldnt go for all skills, maybe let the player choose 5 skills (excluding characteristics) he/she wants to get 20 on turning prem.

But an idea worthy to think over  (just not the bc, that should be earned :D)

-1 Some skills are quite easy to get to 20, others are quite hard, and all for a reason.  Earn the skill by working for it.

-1 Some skills are quite easy to get to 20, others are quite hard, and all for a reason.  Earn the skill by working for it.

For once, I fully agree with vroom. :P

If you want a skill to be 20, then get it there. This is a lazy man's suggestion, it is so very, very easy to get to 20 in a skill, you shouldn't need to be handed it.

What? So you dont actually want to play the game? Just buy skills. gtfo

=/ Sorry but have to disagree. I still have a few that are below 20 hahaha.

Hell no, even after all the time playing people still have some skills lower than 20. Getting 20 climbing, beverages, religion, weapon skills, cooking, firemaking etc. etc. is not that easy and should be earned, not to mention they all give body stats.

What a brilliant idea for Rolf to earn more money. Lets sell skill packages. Since you want 20 skills + 21 body control which would require 100's of hours for grinding for the mere price of 2 euro, that might be too cheap. How about we sell skills at 50 for 10e for the easy ones, and 50 for the hard ones (like WS and metallurgy). Characteristics can be sold for 100e for +10.

He can stop developing as well, since people don't need to play the game anymore.

*sarcasm* this sounds like a great idea

Lets just sell skill packages, increase the price of the skill for 5 euro's per skill level you want!

As ludicrous as the original idea sounds, I wouldn't say no to an item being given out on first premium that sets your highest skill to 15 or something if it's not there already (in that case, nothing will be gained). This would help with some specialization when you're in a group, be an incentive to get premium earlier and be almost completely worthless if you waited long enough.

For me this is a -1.

With regards it being an incentive to getting premium early, there is already such an incentive in the game in my view, because if you don't Premium early, your Stats cap out at 20 long before you would get all skills there.

You also get given a 2s Thank You gift in your bank, and a Referral you can sell / trade / give to others.

To me, that is more than enough of an incentive for going Premium early.

[Disclaimer :- The above is my own Personal view and is in no way representative of an official view on this suggestion]

It's not even hard?!@

Edited by silakka

-1 , this is a textbook definition of a poorly thought idea, and only aimed to solve a personal problem, and not to improve the game as a whole.

Big -1  it is already easy to skill to 20 skill.  Plus your first premium you get the free referral and 2s in the bank making it almost free to prem the first time.

Big -1  it is already easy to skill to 20 skill.  Plus your first premium you get the free referral and 2s in the bank making it almost free to prem the first time.

That is incredibly wrong, if you werent charged at all it would be free, if you would get real money BACK into your account directly, then it would be "almost" free.  Premium costs what premium costs, the 2silvers or the referal, or the sleep powder has bsolutely no weight against the Euro, wich is the currency you use to pay for premium.   So stop saying that its "almost free", its not.

Try to go to the supermarket and buy food with a sleep powder, or with 1k bricks, or with your wurm referal.

go buy yourself a character with the skills you like

or

play the game and earn those skills you like to rais

if you dont have patience to rais your skills, maybe this game aint for you

That is incredibly wrong, if you werent charged at all it would be free, if you would get real money BACK into your account directly, then it would be "almost" free.  Premium costs what premium costs, the 2silvers or the referal, or the sleep powder has bsolutely no weight against the Euro, wich is the currency you use to pay for premium.   So stop saying that its "almost free", its not.

Try to go to the supermarket and buy food with a sleep powder, or with 1k bricks, or with your wurm referal.

You are wrong my friend, with the referral that sells for 6-7s, and the 2s you get on first premium, then the cost of premium is nearly free if bought through the 10s ingame, which is what I assume Mamadarkness meant. Euro is not the only currency needed to buy premium I hope you do realize.

You are wrong my friend, with the referral that sells for 6-7s, and the 2s you get on first premium, then the cost of premium is nearly free if bought through the 10s ingame, which is what I assume Mamadarkness meant. Euro is not the only currency needed to buy premium I hope you do realize.

actually, yes, Im 50% wrong, since when you pay premium with in-game currency, you could even say that its.... free, or almost free if you factor the work or previous investment you have to make to get the silvers.

When you buy premium through the shop though, you can say that you get GREAT value for your money, and I agree with that, you get a lot of extras aside from the premium, but those extras dont substract from the premium price, wich is 8 euros a month, it doesnt matter how much extra shinies you get with it, the price its 8 euros, and once you get that money into the game, there is no in-game mechanic, supported by the game, to get that money back.   So you cant say things like "premium actually costs 2 euros a month" or, premium is almost free. 

"1 month currently costs 8 Euro.

1 month premium (ingame) costs 10 silver coins (value 16 Euro)."

-Quoted from Wurms shop page.

I really don't see the point of this suggestion.

I understand why you want 21 control, but really, you're already given a mount ot use when youre nonprem. Just because you go premium doesnt mean you can use better mounts. It means you have the option to grind skills so you can use better mounts. Same for every other skill.

• Like 1