Sign in to follow this  
JohnnyOmm55

Rod Of Eruption - Epic

Im not entirely sure one needs a suicide alt, theres several priest abilities and enchants.

EDIT: This is why I got hyped about Epic originally.

Edited by Klaa

Wow, that's incredible. Very cool. I can't believe the number of people that are whining just because they weren't the ones to get their hands on it. "Ruining Epic", ha. And then some people even blame it on the people who got the item, not the people that created it. I love it; classy as always.

Whining because they can't completely obliterate an enemy war deed with a single click.

Edited by Morrowen

The event is great, but I still say it looks like a database crash.

Looks like a fun item and could have a bunch of good uses, but in no way should it be usable by any deed regardless of what kingdom you are in.

Whining because they can't completely obliterate an enemy war deed with a single click. Not like its impossible BL has successfully raided many war deed on elevation. And as for using farwalkers to save loot from a raid, the only person ive heard of doing it is from the same kingdom as the person complaining about it in this thread.

Was the information about it not being usable in enemy territory/on deed wrong? Because that's what it says in the first post.

dirt spell gets nerfed when people use it to lower a clay patch a few dirt because it's overpowered

and this is fine

???

Tbh I think this is fine. They just need to make it easier to cast dirt, so you don't have to win a server wide scenario, roll a 20, and so that you have a chance to cast it more than once every 2 months; oh, and they should let you cast dirt on deed/on enemy territory, then it'd be fine.

Hmm.

Edited by ZarmaZarma

I think it's a nice event really.

Though im highly dissapointed that its a crater and not a big Volcano with serveral fast spreading lava rivers flowing down from it.

Edited by GroeneAppel
  • Like 2

I think it's a nice event really.

Though im highly dissapointed that its a crater and not a big Volcano with serveral fast spreading lava rivers flowing down from it.

This is what we all hoped would happen, but reality set in that it was just the craters seen on test ages ago :(

Yea, the crater is really cool and impressive, but I think it'd be a lot cooler if the rod actually raised land in the form of a volcano, with strips of lava going down the side or something. Giant holes should be made by meteorites :P.

I dont see how people expected it to be any different, those craters on the test server were pretty obvious examples of volcanos.

I dont see how people expected it to be any different, those craters on the test server were pretty obvious examples of volcanos.

Because we're allowed to dream :(

Seriously though, hard to label a crater with a lava floor a volcano :P

Would be cool if it continued to shoot those lava balls for a week or two :P

• Like 2

Indeed... not to mention spawning ALOT of lava critters. Perhaps even Hell ones.

Edited by Klaa