Sign in to follow this  
puncher

The 100 Raft Club.

Made a colossus with 30-40ql mats in 2 days

Great nice job WOOT !!!... now go make 100 rafts and come back here and tell us how long it took :)

Just a comment on loading things into boats. 

I was having a chat with a village mate of mine who made a statement.

The caravel had never had its volume limite determined because nobody could load enough into it.

If we are able to load items into that ship with rafts then the maximum carrying could far exceed what it does now.

So in short dont discount rafts unless they are going to let me load BSBS but trusting the devs they will make the volume so large it wont matter.

I built a corbita in less than 2 days, and a caravel in less than 3 weeks.

I am all for talking about building boats.. in a building boat thread.

So again  HOW MANY RAFTS did you build.

Easy killer, I'm not the only one who went off topic.

Simma down.

Calm down, a thread generally never stays 100% on topic.

I travelled the whole server from west coast to east coast, (I started south west corner) and then went all the way north, and crossed to the other server, running, (and swimming) in one sitting.

And its topic relevant, because while I was running, I was thinking of rafts.  And I even SAW a raft.

Most I've walked in one sitting is probably 30km when I went to the impalong last year. I walked the very same route back to where I was before the next day. And since I'm a traveling worker again, I can go from 4 to 25 km between jobs at times.

Edited by Sir Arowhun

When I first started playing with my friends; about a month after exodus opened. They all quit a week in, I went and joined ETP, The first thing I did was make 1000 planks, then Promisedone told me to make 100 rafts with those planks; I sat there while he got me the material, I was only like level 1 or 2 shipbuilding when I started, took me longer then your 5 hours to do, he did start helping me out once he finished making all the nails.  At the end of the 100 rafts I believe I had close to 15-20 shipbuilding. And thats how I paid for my first premium with in game silver.(100rafts=10s) NEVER AGAIN!

Edited by Roggeh

Most I've walked in one sitting is probably 30km when I went to the impalong last year. I walked the very same route back to where I was before the next day. And since I'm a traveling worker again, I can go from 4 to 25 km between jobs at times.

Yeah i know threads go OFF topic.. But im keeping mine ON TOPIC..and Arowhun you quit already did you not.

NOW that other guy wow 1-2 Sb and building Rafts.. 

You sir or maam get the insane raft builder award.. I tip my hat to you.

Oh just let the thread roll the way it rolls, you do not need to be such a stickler about it.

As for something on topic, I am curious, was the 100 Rafts for yourself or for selling?

I once had a 5 pickaxes and stepped into a mine, came out 20 hours later........... u don't wanna know how many tiles got mowed over XD

I once had a 5 pickaxes and stepped into a mine, came out 20 hours later........... u don't wanna know how many tiles got mowed over XD

• Like 1

52 floorboards in one day (made the mats the previous day). I was close to bashing my head on the keyboard by the end of that...

Oh just let the thread roll the way it rolls, you do not need to be such a stickler about it.

As for something on topic, I am curious, was the 100 Rafts for yourself or for selling?

It was for our ship to deliver goods at ETP; PO paid for my prem.

When I first started playing with my friends; about a month after exodus opened. They all quit a week in, I went and joined ETP, The first thing I did was make 1000 planks, then Promisedone told me to make 100 rafts with those planks; I sat there while he got me the material, I was only like level 1 or 2 shipbuilding when I started, took me longer then your 5 hours to do, he did start helping me out once he finished making all the nails.  At the end of the 100 rafts I believe I had close to 15-20 shipbuilding. And thats how I paid for my first premium with in game silver.(100rafts=10s) NEVER AGAIN!

Do you know what happened to PromisedOne? After ETP he vanished for a while, then moved to this big ass castle place in the middle of a desert - I followed him there and we were making this keep inside the walls, then he vanished again.

Shrimpiie are you in that village with wsrich and his giant ass castle?

Thought i saw your name on some building or item or something there when I logged in for the first time in months.

I am not, I went there on a small contract for a few weeks a earlier this year. When I was there there was only one building, no all tiles dirt, and the center was being formed and slabbed. Walls all around and the Towers, that was it.

No clue what happened to PO, I rejoined after he disappeared at ETP last year, then I quit around Christmas due to irl stuff. Then I just rejoined about 2 weeks ago.

I don't know either. I actually have him on skype and occasionally see the account online but I've never messaged to see for sure.

His computer apparently busted and was only able to get back into the game in the time described in the earlier post. The he disappeared after having said he was going North with a friend from the desert, and had a small business going for a few weeks selling just about anything his character could create.

I went with him when he went north into that desert - unless you are talking about something IRL. Me and Roggeh were also part of ETP the trading post that did tons of bulk orders. Paid for my premium many times over.

I apply for provisional membership to this club, I'm still collecting everything I need to make 100 rafts. Good pointers from a couple of the on-topic posts so thank-you. Currently have 7.73 shipbuilding and am making 800 large nails. Will post again when I'm done, if I don't rage quit.

Edited by Drayka