Sign in to follow this  
Syhl

Pc Net Traps

Heya ! Need a price check on those net traps below. Dunno if it could be sold but if yes for how much appox ?

i8oa.png

Thank you very much !

I tried a few months ago, even with a rare one and no one wanted. Maybe u will have better luck :)

They do not have much value, if any on Freedom, as they are useless, and only good for grinding Ropemaking. I wouldn't think there would be any demand for them.

Their ql of 50 defeats their purpose of grinding ropemaking at low skill. I'd say they are only worth something below 10 or 20 ql, so a beginning ropemaker can skip the tedious bowstring-spam. As soon as you can make cordage on your own, you can easily make them by yourself. I had some low ql net-traps for sale on my fm-merchant for some months about 3 years ago for 40 copper iirc and nobody bought them (though i would have killed if i could have gotten hand on them when i was starting with the ropemaking).

Yep, I was willing to pay a fortune for some to grind rope along also. But by 35 skill they are manageable enough to make on your own. And even in pvp they are pretty useless aren't they?

Does the quality go down if you burn them?

They don't fit in a forge.

I could imagine net traps would be worth buying unfinished (just needing the shaft). At that state you can burn them down in the forge and they're way less mass so you can actually put them in rafts etc..