Sign in to follow this  
Faeldray

Enchanted Grass And Strongwall

hjiJyjQ.jpg

Is regular grass just not as long lasting as you need it to be? Are your grazing animals always crying to be fed? With ForeverGrow, you'll never need to worry about your herd again.

ForeverGrow is our specialized enchanted grass...at discount pricing! It can be installed by either of our trained technicians (named Thorun and Nysandra) or if you're in a hurry, they can both be there to serve you quicker!

If you're located anywhere on the Independence server, it's available to you for the low, low price of only 70c per tile! If your pasture is further away, travel is a one-time cost of just 20c!

Interested? Contact our coordinator Faeldray either through in-game PM (same character name), forum PM, or by replying below.

ForeverGrow - Because no one likes logging on to dead horses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yQE4jKK.jpg

We've all been there. Someone accidentally created a drop shaft and there's now a dangerous drop in your mine. Or maybe you've opened an old collapsed mine and it looks like Magranon released a meteor shower in there. Or there's that unsightly cave entrance that will just not close up on its own.

Never fear, RockSolid is here! RockSolid is our Strongwall casting service, conducted by Thorun the Magranon priest. He has fixed dozens of holes, reinforced whole sections of tunnels, and closed up many an unwanted mine entrance.

Each Strongwall is only 1s for the first cast and 75c for each subsequent cast! Provide items to be sacrificed as favor and the price of the subsequent casts drops down to just 50c a piece! Travel is free on Independence and just 20c for any other server.

Other Magranon spells are also available. Please contact us for further details.

If you'd like to schedule an appointment, contact our coordinator Faeldray either through in-game PM (same character name), forum PM, or by replying below.

Got drop shafts? Get RockSolid!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Need both Strongwall casts and enchanted grass? Discounts are available for the purchase of both services at the same time! Please contact us for further details.

• Like 2

Just had Thorun fill in a huge pit of despair in my mine.  Friendly and dedicated :)

• Like 1

Bump!

Thorun recently fixed 4 tiles for a neighbor. With them providing locks for favor, it was all done in a matter of hours.

I highly recommend this service.

Faeldray(thorun) was at my north deed within the hours. Thx again fael!

Also, Twin Angel Peaks is tough to get to and she is willing to come there if i need any tiles done there. A lot of people would not dare.

Edited by Milosanx

Thanks Milosanx. :) And I say, if there's a will, there's a way. *grins*

Seriously. Awesome prices, and top notch service. And yes...the grass IS that good as claimed. I tried it. Tastes like awesome wrapped in bacon.

ForeverGrow - 4 out of 5 horses recommend it! (The 5th horse ate the survey papers.)

"RockSolid is the best! Now I only get stuck in drop shafts in strangers' mines!" - A satisfied customer

Thanks, again - you've done a fantastic job collapsing 5 mine tiles for me.

Extremely quick, was happy to travel down same day - I strongly recommend and would hire you again.

Just had Lady Faeldray's Priest Thorun at my deed to cave in 2 mine tiles and 1 mine enterance.

She was realy fast and i was very pleased with the work that she did .....all in all a great service and a very nice person aswell.

She truly is one of Wurms top class players and i will be calling her again if i every need more work done.

;)