Sign in to follow this  
Khloey

Saddle Bags On Horses

It would be nice if there were saddle bags we could make and put on horses so that we could carry more items than just what our characters could carry and not have to hitch a big wagon to bring a few items somewhere. :D

• Like 1

Thats is a great idea.  That would make hunting better too, because you could then carry more hides, meat, and parts.

It is a good idea, and has been suggested many times, as always +1

Edited by Chiqa

Seen a few of these suggestions. The horse will probably not be able to carry more anyway. Barding slows horse down, what about the bags and the stuff in it? When I pick up 300-400kg the horse won't move.

-1 get ur body str up

This.

If a barded horse is slow, with bags.... it will be better to just go walking.

When i carry 400 kilo on me with a 5 speeder horse and a leather barding on the horse its going like 5 km/h

I think I would like it best just to have a place to carry maybe a couple more water skins or even some spare cotton and HC. Sometimes it would be nice to have a safe storage like that if you need to go on foot. Like if you wanted to explore a cave but didn't want to take your horse in. Then you store some of the items and be able to carry more out of the cave. Just throwing some thoughts out.

spoilers: you could always just lead the horse

What I'm going to say now will blow your mind.

SMALLCARTS!

LARGECARTS!

• Like 1

What I'm going to say now will blow your mind.

SMALLCARTS!

LARGECARTS!

I cannot log out with my large cart, and I'm sure as not gonna drag a small cart across the map

I cannot log out with my large cart, and I'm sure as not gonna drag a small cart across the map

Whatever you got on a bag, I'm sure you can fit into your inventory.

What if it wasn't a container at all but was an item on the horse that offered a small buff that allowed the horse to carry just a little more weight. Think of it like weight distribution, horse are like people in a sense that when you distribute the weight out they can carry more.

When i carry 400 kilo on me with a 5 speeder horse and a leather barding on the horse its going like 5 km/h

??? I carry 2 felled trees which usually puts my weight at 500, and the horse may slow to 15.... - the horse also doesn't have any equipment on. (Yes, 5 trait)