Sign in to follow this  
Coren

Any Interest In Helping Rebuild Some Ruins? -Serenity/jkh- -Rp?-

Hey everyone, just returning to the game and notice there is a few ruins around that needed fixed up. There is one in particular that I would like to build up on the Serenity server and I was wondering if anyone also was interested in helping out with the task and possibly starting up a village once we completed a perimeter.

On a side note, if anyone is up for starting up a village and also would like to role play that would be possible too. When I say role play I'm not talking about that ERP crap, more like telling great stories and fleshing out our characters with written words.

Role play wouldn't be required though, it was just an option I thought I'd throw out there.

i can join you! tell me details! when do we meet to inspect the site of proposed restoration?

I can be reached in game as Coren. I'll be on for a lil bit today, but this weekend is Renaissance Faire so I'll be gone until sunday night. Message me your in game name and any other questions.

ok, as soon as the game comes back online i will contact you;

my name in game is the same,btw;

ok, as soon as the game comes back online i will contact you;

my name in game is the same,btw;

This same individual has lied numerous times, so he should not be welcome on JKH. I'm assuming its this person, because of what he said in the JKH recruitment post:

http://bashurverse.enjin.com/forum/m/17379797/viewthread/9203846-harassment-on-jkh

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/89673-serenity-recruiting-jkh/

Edited by Sir Arowhun

what lies? are your trolling my post? stop it! it is not nice! and who are you to tell me that i am not welcome on JKH

i know several elder players and i have a good recommendation! ask Covenant or Aurorane...

From my time in DNPA they have to deal with alot of noob alts from other kingdoms and general asshats and could be a case of being over zealous but aint no smoke without fire

stop trolling in other person's threads! and again insults, insults, going on...

it's all you can say ever, so it seems from your posts!

make your own thread and troll/flame/etc there...

[saying this about you, cause, like you love this expression - aint no smoke without fire]

I don't really support all this he said, she said business. I really can't say how one person acts because I haven't dealt with either of you.

Back on topic, I have found a place to build, but I would only really like to concentrate on creating a role playing and writing community. Instead of focusing on stat increasing and grinding, I'd rather use the environment we build to create stories and build characters. Please contact me if you're willing to come to Serenity to role play, even if its just an alt.