Sign in to follow this  
Milosanx

Wurm Online Iron Man Series Episode 2- In Search Of Iron

The task at hand? Find Iron. As in all wurm, finding iron is a key part of getting setup, especially with our surly group as we have only crude tools.

This is how us Iron men find iron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYrfzNYBZrQ&feature=youtu.be

6 men decided to enter the wildness, no weapons, armor, or any items or tools. Nothing.

This is their story.

IRON MAN Series previous episodes -

Episode 1 Start with nothing, nothing to lose

• Like 1

I like your video's. Very fun to watch. Question, what is the point in mining up/down?

We just wanted to get out of the water, so when it came to the iron and we mine down, at least we were higher. Being low in water does create problems, as you can only mine in on above a certain level. See my bat cave ep for a mining in water problem.

Np Bigtrout, glad it was helpful. Got some good stuff coming video wise. Just need to edit the hours and hours of footage.

Love it. I'm almost there with ya. :)

I find you get the same adventurous feeling in Wurm no matter what your skill is, essentially creating and influencing the game for you and anyone that you meet and even people you never will. At all levels playing Wurm can be an intricate opera and the game's continuously getting better.

I'd definitely suggest going to a kvk server to do this, whether you're involved or not you'll get a vast uncertain dimension where your safety is not a constant guarantee, that an external tsunami could take a swipe at your easy idyl. Likely wont happen of course but it does to some and you take that in to consideration and you value terrain and structural strengths because one day you may be tested for it. That may sound ominous and off-putting but you can't list all the differences and elements it adds to the game along with the kingdom unity you share with those around you.

Preferable over the simpler, safe terraforming experience which although satisfying in it's own way must lack in scope. Just my opinion, don't even know where you are.  Don't waste time, go Epic with 2x skill gain or Chaos with it's excellent kingdom structure. Sorry :P

Edited by Silures

I've watched the first part of the series and then realized in hindsight that your group passed by my Local (I even see my char's name in the video local tab). True Ironman country, this is... :D To be honest, from some of the names of your group I expected grief or at least some horse molesting, hehe... but was pleasantly surprised by the friendly responses. What fun it was to find out that this was actually a group on an ironman expedition.

Remember: don't undermine that mountain too much with your crude pickaxes, or my deed will slide into the sea...

Love your other videos (from Deli or Inde?) also and really find this series an interesting perspective on Wurm's survival aspects - and a show of what a coordinated group can achieve!

• Like 1

We have had a blast so far and yes, doing this as group has enhanced the experience a lot. As much as we love doing this and know that we could be more extreme being non freedom, a lot of us main focus is our main characters on inde, so at some stage our journey in Iron man will end.

I have a lot to edit footage wise and don't worry Rhuvayne, your mountain is safe :P we have again moved on. We have met many people in local and as they have offered to help, we have gracefully declined :)

I hope to get another episode out soon, each day we play they keep getting better. Stay tuned :)

Edited by Milosanx
  • Like 1

I will be unloading a new episode of IRON MAN, tomorrow.

Stay tuned, you don't want to miss this one!!!